Tomb Raider > General Discussions > Topic Details
Lydia-B. Jul 10, 2013 @ 6:03am
Completed the game for 99%
i completed the game totally, but it stays on 99% and ive got every map on 100%, how is that possible?
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
RubiiseL Jul 10, 2013 @ 8:04am 
That's why there is a location that not appears on the map and you cannot fast travel to, the Cliffside Bunker.
You have to walk there from the Shipwreck Beach and get all the collectibles and tasks of this area.
Hope I' ve helped you :)
Last edited by RubiiseL; Jul 11, 2013 @ 4:18am
BRodriguez Jul 10, 2013 @ 8:14am 
I had the same issue. There were activities not completed in Cliffside Bunker.
Lydia-B. Jul 11, 2013 @ 5:04am 
Originally posted by RubiiseL:
That's why there is a location that not appears on the map and you cannot fast travel to, the Cliffside Bunker.
You have to walk there from the Shipwreck Beach and get all the collectibles and tasks of this area.
Hope I' ve helped you :)

thnx! im gonna try!
Lydia-B. Jul 11, 2013 @ 6:42am 
Originally posted by Bender Rodriguez:
I had the same issue. There were activities not completed in Cliffside Bunker.
hey thanx! ive got 100% :D
Last edited by Lydia-B.; Jul 11, 2013 @ 6:43am
RubiiseL Jul 11, 2013 @ 7:06am 
:D
BestInTheWorld Jul 21, 2013 @ 4:44pm 
I'm at 98% complete but have 100% in ALL areas... even Cliffside Bunker
astrea_anerada Jul 21, 2013 @ 11:48pm 
Originally posted by BestInTheWorld:
I'm at 98% complete but have 100% in ALL areas... even Cliffside Bunker

If you have complete all areas 100% even Cliffside Bunker you had to have 100% complete and not 98%, now in case of not clearing Cliffside Bunker then you had to be 99% at the end of the game.

Did you read all the Diaries? Maybe that is what is missing. Also there is an extra area in a Tomb ( I forgot which Tomb) that you have to break in by using your upgraded grenade gun (or how it is called) to open it.


Originally posted by RubiiseL:
That's why there is a location that not appears on the map and you cannot fast travel to, the Cliffside Bunker.
You have to walk there from the Shipwreck Beach and get all the collectibles and tasks of this area.

I am also missing too the Cliffside Bunker because of having complete the game 99% so I will have a look at that, thank you.


Originally posted by Lydia-B.:
Originally posted by Bender Rodriguez:
I had the same issue. There were activities not completed in Cliffside Bunker.
hey thanx! ive got 100% :D

Lydia-B, what activities were you missing: Relics, map, gps, totems or something else? Because I am at 99% game complete and I am going to have a look at Cliffside Bunker too to see what I am missing at and it will be a good thing just to know what I am missing beforehand ^_^


Thank you
yolo Jul 22, 2013 @ 12:16am 
63% :D:tradingcard:
Paajonen Jul 22, 2013 @ 4:10am 
I have the same issue. 100% in everything except the total. Guess I have to go check out the bunker.
Lydia-B. Jul 22, 2013 @ 6:20am 
Originally posted by astrea_anerada:
Originally posted by BestInTheWorld:
I'm at 98% complete but have 100% in ALL areas... even Cliffside Bunker

If you have complete all areas 100% even Cliffside Bunker you had to have 100% complete and not 98%, now in case of not clearing Cliffside Bunker then you had to be 99% at the end of the game.

Did you read all the Diaries? Maybe that is what is missing. Also there is an extra area in a Tomb ( I forgot which Tomb) that you have to break in by using your upgraded grenade gun (or how it is called) to open it.


Originally posted by RubiiseL:
That's why there is a location that not appears on the map and you cannot fast travel to, the Cliffside Bunker.
You have to walk there from the Shipwreck Beach and get all the collectibles and tasks of this area.

I am also missing too the Cliffside Bunker because of having complete the game 99% so I will have a look at that, thank you.


Originally posted by Lydia-B.:
hey thanx! ive got 100% :D

Lydia-B, what activities were you missing: Relics, map, gps, totems or something else? Because I am at 99% game complete and I am going to have a look at Cliffside Bunker too to see what I am missing at and it will be a good thing just to know what I am missing beforehand ^_^


Thank you



i only needed the flags, from the original people or how thats called...
astrea_anerada Jul 22, 2013 @ 9:38am 
Originally posted by Lydia-B.:
i only needed the flags, from the original people or how thats called...

Oh yes, the posters from previous inhabitats. I also missing the last one and I can't seem to find it. Is it hidden somewhere? Because I looked everywhere and I can't find it.
LQ Jul 22, 2013 @ 10:26am 
Originally posted by astrea_anerada:
I also missing the last one and I can't seem to find it. Is it hidden somewhere? Because I looked everywhere and I can't find it.

There is a flag up on one of the cargo gondola towers near the truck/camp that is easy to miss.
Last edited by LQ; Jul 22, 2013 @ 10:26am
astrea_anerada Jul 22, 2013 @ 11:28am 
Originally posted by LQ:
Originally posted by astrea_anerada:
I also missing the last one and I can't seem to find it. Is it hidden somewhere? Because I looked everywhere and I can't find it.

There is a flag up on one of the cargo gondola towers near the truck/camp that is easy to miss.

Thank you, I will check it.

Edit: Nevermind, I have lost all the progress cause of moving the game files from one internal hard drive to the other (due to extra hard disk space) and I lost all my progress in Tomb Raider T_T

Now I have to start the game again, oh well back to action again ^_^
Last edited by astrea_anerada; Jul 23, 2013 @ 4:10am
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 10, 2013 @ 6:03am
Posts: 13