For me the game works flawlessly, 40 - 60 fps in benchmark with every setting to max except for tesselation and tressfx. Instead of ingame FXAA i use SweetFX which make this game look marvelous :). And for all the jagged edges i use nvida inspector to force 2 multisampling and supersampling.
The nvida inspector ONLY WORK on nvida cards, but i have an solution for ATI users longer down but its less explained.
1. Use the nvida inspector to improve the sharpness of your textures. Link for nvida inspector http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/System-Info/NVIDIA-Inspector.shtml
. To get in on the control panel just click the tool button located next to the driver version box. Link to settings for dishonored in nvida inspector Link (http://i.imgur.com/3d40Z.png),
just look at the multisampling and supersampling option ignore the other settings, (its a picture of my settings in dishonored). If your having fps problem with those settings you can lower The multisampling and supersampling from 4 to 2.
If your nvida inspector pogram isnt showing you the same setting as in the example above, maybe just alot of numbers and stuff, look in the right bottom corner for a blue text saying (Missing Setting Names File - Repair Now!), just click it and it should become normal and look as the example above. To find Tomb Raider 2013 settings in nvida inspector just look at the left top corner, there is a box thats saying (_GLOBAL_DRIVER_PROFILE (Base Profile)To), click the arrow besides it and scroll down to Tomb Raider 2013. And from there you should just follow the example that is mentioned above.
For ATI users there are a similar tool called Tool RadeonPro but i have never used it, but it should work just as good :) Link http://www.radeonpro.info/Download/R...ro_Preview.exe
2. If you think the game look a litte washed out and you want more color you can use SweetFX. SweetFX also includes SMAA Anti-aliasing, You must turn off FXAA option in game. Link to SweetFX http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=368880
Download the files and unrar them. After that put them in the E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider. Just drop them in the main folder, to delete SweetFX you just delete all the files you dropped in. To get lower saturation thats closer to vanilla just download the SweetFX_settings ini from this link http://gsngaming.com/topic/8805-tomb-raider-sweetfx-v13/
just bring the SweetFX_settings ini to your folder and overwrite. To toggle SweetFX on and off i thing that you should push ScrLK, or Pause (While in game)
Ok after a few reqeust I decided to take some pics of the game with and without SweetFX. But SweetFX dont show up when taking pictures with steam so i uploaded the pictures to imageshack and im providing the links now :)
1. SweetFX ON http://imageshack.us/a/img820/9854/tombraidersweetfxon1.png
1. SweetFX OFF http://imageshack.us/a/img202/4607/tombraidersweetfxoff1.png
2. SweetFX ON http://imageshack.us/a/img341/3342/tombraidersweetfxon2.png
2. SweetFX OFF http://imageshack.us/a/img189/3001/tombraidersweetfxoff2.png
3. SweetFX ON http://imageshack.us/a/img15/9378/tombraidersweetfxon3.png
3. SweetFX OFF http://imageshack.us/a/img69/1750/tombraidersweetfxoff3.png
4. SweetFX ON http://imageshack.us/a/img850/2362/sweetfxon4.png
4. SweetFX OFF http://imageshack.us/a/img826/7104/sweetfxoff4.png
5. SweetFX ON http://imageshack.us/a/img824/4923/sweetfxon5.png
5. SweetFX OFF http://imageshack.us/a/img545/5357/sweetfxoff5.png
6. SweetFX ON http://imageshack.us/a/img547/3848/sweetfxon6.png
6. SweetFX OFF http://imageshack.us/a/img259/7610/sweetfxoff6.png
As you can see in the comparison there are improvements to both AA and the vibrance of the color :), I now use a new setting to the colors and therefore are my colors less saturated then in the pictures above (All pictures are shot in my native resulution wich is 1920x1080, but they are converted to 1600x900 by imageshack). :(
My setup is
Gtx 570 oc
8gb 1600 mhz
120 gb ssd (boot disk)
Samsung syncmaster "24" 1080p, 60 hz
Link to my guide to tweaking dishonored http://steamcommunity.com/app/205100/discussions/0/846947231092779664/