Tomb Raider > General Discussions > Topic Details
Insanitypony(ReadProfile) Dec 10, 2013 @ 1:49pm
Tomb Raider New Dlc?
So i was browsing the store for tomb raider dlc, and i saw this ---> Tomb Raider Optional Movie Extras, http://store.steampowered.com/app/203178/ What do you think it's gonna be?
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Chik'Tikka Quick Dec 10, 2013 @ 1:53pm 
hmm.... imma guess it's "making of" or dev videos+^_^+ would be neat if they did add more cutscenes explaining what the Japanese Imperial Army and the US forces were doing on the island, as well as maybe expand on what collecting all the GPS caches hints on?
Insanitypony(ReadProfile) Dec 10, 2013 @ 1:55pm 
Originally posted by Chik'Tikka Quick:
hmm.... imma guess it's "making of" or dev videos+^_^+ would be neat if they did add more cutscenes explaining what the Japanese Imperial Army and the US forces were doing on the island, as well as maybe expand on what collecting all the GPS caches hints on?

Why would they do another making of when they already did this. http://store.steampowered.com/app/233410/
Chik'Tikka Quick Dec 10, 2013 @ 2:00pm 
did some googling, this is old, and already included, i guess you just download it in game from the extras menu??? incudes trailers for FF14, Hitman 5, Fate and i guess some other stuff too.
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?p=1891019
Insanitypony(ReadProfile) Dec 10, 2013 @ 2:02pm 
Originally posted by Chik'Tikka Quick:
did some googling, this is old, and already included, i guess you just download it in game from the extras menu??? incudes trailers for FF14, Hitman 5, Fate and i guess some other stuff too.
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?p=1891019

But under about the game on it, it says Coming soon!
Chik'Tikka Quick Dec 10, 2013 @ 2:09pm 
it's said that since march 5th according to the link i posted above, it seems it was meant for download via an in game menu, but there were issues or something and they patched the option out instead saying all the trailers are availible at www.tombraider.com, seems they are just trailers and dev commentary
Insanitypony(ReadProfile) Dec 10, 2013 @ 2:43pm 
Originally posted by Chik'Tikka Quick:
it's said that since march 5th according to the link i posted above, it seems it was meant for download via an in game menu, but there were issues or something and they patched the option out instead saying all the trailers are availible at www.tombraider.com, seems they are just trailers and dev commentary

Ah ok, sorry for the post than, i thought it'd be something cool.
Herveichi Dec 11, 2013 @ 4:58am 
lol
PurSpyk!! Jan 9 @ 10:39am 
Odd this is my game menu will sometimes show the trailer option, and then the menus are all messed up, seems like the menu item was not completely removed
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Dec 10, 2013 @ 1:49pm
Posts: 8