Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades

View Stats:
angel_crusader Sep 13, 2012 @ 8:54pm
access violation crash
hi, don't know if anybody else is having this problem but I am getting consistent ctd's when playing the game, pretty much doing anything causes it to freeze. with the error message of access violation yada yada, I looked on 1c's forum and found that it is a common problem with vista and windows 7 ive tried the ati forcing aa and af but that hasn't worked, just wondering if anybody has had any success since the last post there was some time ago.
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
[HK]BatkoMahno Oct 11, 2012 @ 5:29am 
Sorry for stupid answer but i have windows 7 home premium and service pack 1 and not having your problem.
BlitzKrieg Jan 1, 2013 @ 11:24am 
maybe try validating your game cach also.
chris.gage Jan 16, 2013 @ 4:56am 
I have this problem too WIndows 7 ultimate 64 bit
angel_crusader Jan 16, 2013 @ 9:41am 
yeah i don't know, i've tried everything that i can think of and still no real improvement, such a waste
chris.gage Jan 19, 2013 @ 11:57am 
Yea total rubbish, looks like a great game too
Shadow Wolve Feb 19, 2013 @ 7:30am 
i had this problem but i fixed it by changing the region language let me know if u need any more help

Originally posted by angel_crusader:
hi, don't know if anybody else is having this problem but I am getting consistent ctd's when playing the game, pretty much doing anything causes it to freeze. with the error message of access violation yada yada, I looked on 1c's forum and found that it is a common problem with vista and windows 7 ive tried the ati forcing aa and af but that hasn't worked, just wondering if anybody has had any success since the last post there was some time ago.
(2)THE BURCH CLAN Jun 4, 2013 @ 9:04am 
hey every body guess what i solved the everlasting problem turm on DEP for essential windows program and services only and kazam that malfuction goes bye bye but every know and then it may pop up but i consider that a clock for shut off because it happens rarly that it dont ♥♥♥♥ me off ps goes to control center and then performance and maintenance then system then advanced then sttings for performance then data execution preventions
ThatRandomGuy Jun 5, 2013 @ 5:04pm 
well i decided to buy this game recently and did some research as i had problems, 1c seems to have a reputation for releasing unfinished games/games with a lot of problems, i personally cant even start playing the game because it wont even load properly, people have been waiting for a certain patch for over a year so.... not looking too good.
DaddyLongLegs45 Jul 16, 2013 @ 5:05pm 
I have an answer! This is the path you must take> go to system, advanced system settings, in system properties click on performance, now click on data excecution prevention, turn dep on to were you can use the add button, now find the engine file in the realwarfare file and accept.< You can now play the game with zero crashes. Any questions? please ask!
ioerror Sep 19, 2013 @ 5:36am 
Turn off DEP, many games have problems like this when you are using DEP on Windows.
generale nikolai makarov Jun 30, 2014 @ 5:32am 
i turn off DEP but the game still crash. i have the same problem.
(1)The Burch Clan Aug 25, 2014 @ 12:33pm 
hey everybody (2) The Burch Clan has found a solution all together my profile was made new
I've found a two unigue ways of overlapping the problem

Run command prompt as Administrator
bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff
Restart Computer
Turns off DEP by totaly disableing it in the event you want it back on
bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOn
Restart Computer

then thiers a cheat that unigue to the idea

autowinon
automaticly win all battles fought no men killed either side

autowinoff
go the game back to normal
Last edited by (1)The Burch Clan; Aug 25, 2014 @ 6:42pm
ryancri Sep 3, 2014 @ 8:51am 
How do i change the region language and what did you change it to?


Originally posted by Big Daddy Sprout:
i had this problem but i fixed it by changing the region language let me know if u need any more help

Originally posted by angel_crusader:
hi, don't know if anybody else is having this problem but I am getting consistent ctd's when playing the game, pretty much doing anything causes it to freeze. with the error message of access violation yada yada, I looked on 1c's forum and found that it is a common problem with vista and windows 7 ive tried the ati forcing aa and af but that hasn't worked, just wondering if anybody has had any success since the last post there was some time ago.
Shadow Wolve Sep 3, 2014 @ 10:24am 
Originally posted by ryancri:
How do i change the region language and what did you change it to?


Originally posted by Big Daddy Sprout:
i had this problem but i fixed it by changing the region language let me know if u need any more help
i dont really remeber but you can try these to things first right click the game in your libary then go to properties then language change it from english to the other one if that fails you may need to try this one go to stem the download then change your download region. if this fails to help you i will look up how i did it again. good luck to you
generale nikolai makarov Sep 5, 2014 @ 9:57am 
the game still crash, i have changed the language from English to Russian and the download region.
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50