Rockstar Games Official Game Group
gamerdude72 May 28, 2013 @ 4:56am
GTA V PC
Where is it. Don't lie.
Showing 1-15 of 49 comments
< >
Jaysmack Jun 2, 2013 @ 3:25pm 
It's always the last place you look.
Simov990 Jun 17, 2013 @ 9:42am 
wats you names? i mey i dont?
Last edited by Simov990; Jun 17, 2013 @ 9:42am
[BCPD+YN] Portalnoclip Jul 4, 2013 @ 8:20am 
This is on the GTA V A&A On Rockstar's Website.

“Hey Rockstar, I'm curious whether you are planning on releasing GTA V on the PC...” – received via Mouthoff

The only versions of the game that we have announced are for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation®3 which are set for a September 17th worldwide release. We don’t have anything to share about the possibility of a next-gen or a PC platform release at this time and we are completely focused on delivering the best possible experience for the consoles people have right now.

Hope that answers your question.
wolfgangarts Jul 7, 2013 @ 2:07pm 
Originally posted by BCPD+YNO Portalnoclip:
This is on the GTA V A&A On Rockstar's Website.

“Hey Rockstar, I'm curious whether you are planning on releasing GTA V on the PC...” – received via Mouthoff

The only versions of the game that we have announced are for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation®3 which are set for a September 17th worldwide release. We don’t have anything to share about the possibility of a next-gen or a PC platform release at this time and we are completely focused on delivering the best possible experience for the consoles people have right now.

Hope that answers your question.

The fact that Rockstar has not prepared to admit its lazy coders or a developer that didnt prepare for the future. And right now we have PC and it is beyound the scale any console.
Hasnt rockstar got that coding experiance behind them.
Why have PC uses not recieve RED DEAD Redemtion.
That golden third leg shake prevent them from sharing that info will loyal customers.

Heroes: Jul 10, 2013 @ 10:30am 
Sadly it will never happen
Heroes: Jul 10, 2013 @ 10:45am 
Originally posted by BCPD+YN Portalnoclip:
This is on the GTA V A&A On Rockstar's Website.

“Hey Rockstar, I'm curious whether you are planning on releasing GTA V on the PC...” – received via Mouthoff

The only versions of the game that we have announced are for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation®3 which are set for a September 17th worldwide release. We don’t have anything to share about the possibility of a next-gen or a PC platform release at this time and we are completely focused on delivering the best possible experience for the consoles people have right now.

Hope that answers your question.

That's it. I'm officially boycotting Rockstar, just like I did to EA...
Juma Juice! Jul 11, 2013 @ 7:37pm 
I hope we get a PC version of this
-=IncoGnitO=- Jul 13, 2013 @ 7:08am 
We get pc version, cause modifications prolong the life of the game = small regular income for developers.
Last edited by -=IncoGnitO=-; Jul 14, 2013 @ 1:19am
vefu Jul 13, 2013 @ 8:22pm 
I can live with only console-editions.
gamerdude72 Jul 13, 2013 @ 8:23pm 
Vefu isn't a PC gamer clearly
ZiiK Jul 20, 2013 @ 2:18am 
There will be a PC version as always. Despite piracy PC gaming market is still very profitable, so it would be a shame to miss this audience. Max Payne 3 proves, that R* is interested in PC and CAN make a good port for it.

There's usually about 6 months between consule and PC releases:
GTA III- October 2001 (PS2) and May 2002 (PC);
GTA: Vice City- October 2002 (PS2) and May 2003 (PC);
GTA: San Andreas- October 2004 (PS2) and June 2005 (PC);
GTA IV- April 2008 (PS3 & Xbox 360) and December 2008 (PC).

So we'll probably see GTA V on PC in 2014, if nothing extraordinary happens.
Last edited by ZiiK; Jul 20, 2013 @ 2:19am
gamerdude72 Jul 20, 2013 @ 6:40am 
I'm assuming it will be faster that.... I mean use your own example of Max Payne 3....
ZiiK Jul 24, 2013 @ 1:47am 
Originally posted by GAMERDUDE72:
I'm assuming it will be faster that.... I mean use your own example of Max Payne 3....

Yeah, but Max Payne 3 was announced on consules and PC at the same time. So far we haven't heard official statement from Rockstar of a PC version. There has been only "oh, we want to concentrate on Xbox and Playstation versions", which is absurd, as they have enough manpower and money to do all three big platforms (PC, Xbox, PS). They are just making hype, as always.

We have to wait for a official press release, which confirms GTA V on PC.
-=IncoGnitO=- Jul 24, 2013 @ 2:12am 
Originally posted by Nano:
Yeah, but Max Payne 3 was announced on consules and PC at the same time.
Max Payne - its pc game. The previous two parts came out first on the PC, and then on the console. So, R* were obliged to release Max Payne pc version.
Last edited by -=IncoGnitO=-; Jul 24, 2013 @ 2:12am
Swarlov Jul 24, 2013 @ 2:46pm 
Выйдет она, может не сразу, но выйдет! Не ссыте! =-)
Showing 1-15 of 49 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50