Good day fellow evil dungeon builders!
A small message to tell you guys that we (Cyanide Montreal Dev Team) are
working hard on fixing and improving various aspects of Impire according to
the comments we are seeing in the forums. We try to keep up with all the
forum action, but as many of you already know, we are a very small dev team,
so we need to balance bug fixing time with the time we spend on the forums-
so thanks for your patience :-)
We REALLY appreciate your comments and suggestions, as well as the very
helpful bug reporting you've been doing (please use the Paradox Interactive
forums to post them, it will be much easier for us to go through them).
Here's the link:http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?775-Impire-Tech-support-and-Bug-reports
Please include the following :
- a description of the problem (including the scenario you are playing)
- the impire.log (MyDocuments/Impire)
- the <replay>. rpy (MyDocuments/Impire/Replay)
- <filename>.dmp (MyDocuments/Impire)
Now, in order to put you up to speed here's a short list of what we are
working on right now:
- Mouse Scroll Delay
- 2 Music playing at the same time
- Screen Resolution Problem
- Scenario Crashes
- Combat AI Tweaks
- Dark Halls/ 3D rendering problems
- Improving the Aggressiveness System
- Multi player improvements / Bugs / Crashes
Once a patch is released, we'll provide info on our progress.
Thanks a lot for your support. We are working hard to make Impire the best
we can, and your help/feedbacks are of utmost importance.
Impire Dev Team