DiRT Showdown
RPGinTheHouse Feb 5, 2014 @ 5:03am
worst soundtrack in the series
Most annoying sound track ever. I hate it. Do you?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
spike Feb 5, 2014 @ 5:07am 
Yeah, its pants. I can't undertsand why more racing games don't allow user/custom soundtracks. Forza did it years ago.
TIG Feb 5, 2014 @ 3:23pm 
Lots of generic awful "rock" music. Yes, I recommend going to settings and turning music all the way down.
wopian Feb 7, 2014 @ 1:11pm 
Originally posted by Tig Ol Bitties:
Lots of generic awful "rock" music. Yes, I recommend going to settings and turning music all the way down.

Most of it is actually electronic/pop, not rock. :/
Last edited by wopian; Feb 7, 2014 @ 1:11pm
TIG Feb 8, 2014 @ 2:12am 
Originally posted by L◎B | Jaaaames³:
Originally posted by Tig Ol Bitties:
Lots of generic awful "rock" music. Yes, I recommend going to settings and turning music all the way down.

Most of it is actually electronic/pop, not rock. :/

LOL, no. That's crappy rock you hear through the opening menus etc.
wopian Feb 8, 2014 @ 6:06am 
Originally posted by Tig Ol Bitties:
Originally posted by L◎B | Jaaaames³:

Most of it is actually electronic/pop, not rock. :/

LOL, no. That's crappy rock you hear through the opening menus etc.

You obviously don't have any taste in music then. I feel sorry for you /s.
TIG Feb 8, 2014 @ 8:10am 
Calm down. You're just wrong on your definitions. That's not electronic or pop that you're hearing in DiRT Showdown.
wopian Feb 8, 2014 @ 9:09am 
Originally posted by Tig Ol Bitties:
Calm down. You're just wrong on your definitions. That's not electronic or pop that you're hearing in DiRT Showdown.

earthquake by labrinth is not rock.
MancSoulja Feb 8, 2014 @ 11:11am 
The soundtrack is radical dude All this game is missing is the guy off ridge racer that says "It's the final lap, now go for the lead"
PIXL*reddit.com Feb 10, 2014 @ 1:50am 
I like this kinda music, but I hate that every new racing- and action game has dubstep in it.
wopian Feb 10, 2014 @ 8:41am 
Originally posted by jtte9156:
I like this kinda music, but I hate that every new racing- and action game has dubstep in it.

All of this.
widgetmen Feb 10, 2014 @ 12:44pm 
Originally posted by spike:
Yeah, its pants. I can't undertsand why more racing games don't allow user/custom soundtracks. Forza did it years ago.

I agree.
RPGinTheHouse Feb 10, 2014 @ 12:52pm 
At least we can mute it. AC/DC greatest hits fits perfectly also other good bands such as Motley Crue etc. With this music game is more awesome to play.
spike Feb 10, 2014 @ 12:56pm 
Highway to hell, seems kinda apt. :)
baddog993 Feb 10, 2014 @ 10:41pm 
Yep I did a review of this game and that is one of the cons of this game the awful music for the most part.
tesla1337 Feb 19, 2014 @ 11:58am 
I think the soundtrack is totally awesome. And theres no Dubstep in it, its Rock, Drum n Bass and EDM. That soundtrack makes me always being the best and having the lead and retrying missons :)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
Per page: 15 30 50