Bluman May 20, 2013 @ 3:49pm
Batman: Arkham Origins not on Steam
Steam has the first two Arkham games but why doesn't it have Arkham Origins. Does anybody know the answer to this? I would totally buy it if it were on Steam. Anybody know why it isn't on Steam?
Showing 1-15 of 54 comments
< >
Fzero3000 May 20, 2013 @ 5:14pm 
The game hasnt been released yet, It's coming out October 25th, 2013, Steam will probably release the game sometime around that date. Right now though it seems it doesnt have the option to preorder which kinda sucks.
Mertisadon May 20, 2013 @ 5:53pm 
Batman: Arkham Origins make other developers. Accordingly, they may have different views on the need for steam achievements. Can be obtained as with the first part (Batman: Arkham Asylum).
Bluman May 20, 2013 @ 5:59pm 
Originally posted by f_zero_3000_:
The game hasnt been released yet, It's coming out October 25th, 2013, Steam will probably release the game sometime around that date. Right now though it seems it doesnt have the option to preorder which kinda sucks.

Right, I meant preorder.

Originally posted by Mertisadon:
Batman: Arkham Origins make other developers. Accordingly, they may have different views on the need for steam achievements. Can be obtained as with the first part (Batman: Arkham Asylum).

Yeah, you have a point. I hope they'll get it for preorder soon. I wouldn't mind preordering it on here or I'm going to get it off Amazon instead....

And what do you mean by "Can be obtained..."?
Fatal Banana May 22, 2013 @ 2:22pm 
It probably wont be available for preorder untill a couple of months before release at the earliest.
MrJohnny164 May 22, 2013 @ 3:09pm 
dude chill. game is only coming out in october theres plenty of time for them to put it on steam ;)
TheEvilSword Jun 16, 2013 @ 8:11pm 
It's available dudes.But I wanna know that if I preorder it on a,azon,will it be steam works or simply GFWL.
TheEvilSword Jun 16, 2013 @ 8:11pm 
Answer please
Bluman Jun 16, 2013 @ 8:30pm 
Originally posted by TheEvilSword:
It's available dudes.But I wanna know that if I preorder it on a,azon,will it be steam works or simply GFWL.

GFWL?
TheEvilSword Jun 17, 2013 @ 6:09am 
Games For Windiws Live
TheEvilSword Jun 17, 2013 @ 6:09am 
Windows*
Cardinal Lycrath Jun 17, 2013 @ 9:18am 
If you really want to pre-order a digital copy and prefer it to be on steam just wait until it appears on steam naturally. It's not like they are going to run out of digital copies.
Bluman Jun 17, 2013 @ 1:12pm 
Originally posted by Lycrath:
If you really want to pre-order a digital copy and prefer it to be on steam just wait until it appears on steam naturally. It's not like they are going to run out of digital copies.
I ran out of digital copies once. :P

But on the real, how can we know if it'll be on Steam? And will preordering it get us Deathstroke on Steam?

EDIT: Nevermind, I got my answer. :D
http://www.amazon.com/Batman-Arkham-Origins-Pc/dp/B00C7103JI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1371500618&sr=8-1&keywords=batman+arkham+origins+pc

You do get Deathstroke if you preorder on Amazon!
Last edited by Bluman; Jun 17, 2013 @ 1:28pm
hail hydra Jun 21, 2013 @ 10:38am 
it will probably be available a month before arkham origins is coming out,hope that the game use just steam as drm(it has been confirmed that the drm for arkham origins will be steam)
because of ♥♥♥♥ing gfwl the game wasnt available for my region on steam.
but i bought it on dvd.
i hope that they whouldnt do region lock again
ben.cain Jun 21, 2013 @ 12:42pm 
most of the games i've bought on amazon recently had steam codes so i'm guessing this will too.
Bluman Jun 21, 2013 @ 2:46pm 
Hm... well that's good! However, I bought Arkham Origins on Amazon for 49.60 (somewhere near there) and didn't have to pay for shipping because of Amazon Prime - free 30 day trial. I'll be getting Deathstroke with it. So I won't be cancelling it because it'll probably be cheaper than steam.
Showing 1-15 of 54 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 3:49pm
Posts: 55