Updates to Worms Revolution have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- A.I. team customisation! You can now create your own custom A.I. teams to play against! Simply select ‘A.I. Teams’ from the Customisation menu. Here you can create a new A.I. type, after you’ve given them a name choose ‘Select A.I. Team’ to bring up the customisation options where you can alter their formation and uniform!
- Text chat improvements. Players are now able to communicate within the lobby as well as in-game. We’ve improved the font used. To bring up the text chat press the tilde key and to close press the home key.
- Stats tracking. Track your statistics as a player, either for your formations or for your individual worms. Track your kills, damage dealt, worms lost, damage received etc. To view your stats select ‘My Formations’ from the Customisation menu, here you’ll be able to see Overall Statistics and Formation Statistics. Want to find out which worms are pulling their weight? Select a formation and then choose ‘Manage’, from here when you highlight a worm, you’ll see their individual stats.
- Czech language support. Please note that Worms Revolution will display in the language your Steam account is set to (where supported).
- Other bug fixes and improvements to game performance
This will update your game to show the version number as #124 in the Main Menu. This patch is 49.1 MB.
(Previous patch details: http://steamcommunity.com/app/200170/discussions/0/828925849103522504)