Updates to Worms Revolution have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. These patch includes some changes that may resolve this crashing issue.
This will update your game to show the version number as #131 in the Main Menu. This patch is 52.6MB.
Can you please let us know if this resolves your issue or not? Thank you.
If it does not then please get in touch with our support team directly using the information below
We're receiving reports of crashes. Firstly, apologies for these and any inconvience caused.
Our team are currently looking into the crashes. If you've already contact our support team via email then thank you and please await a response.
If you haven't yet contact our support team then to help them further understand the cause, could you please follow the steps below?
1. Hold down the Windows Key and press R
2. The Run dialog should appear. Type dxdiag in the available text field.
3. Click OK
4. Click Save All Information
5. Set the Save as type to Text File (*.txt)
6. Save the file DxDiag.txt to your Desktop so it is easy to find.
7. Attach the DXdiag.txt file into an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Attempt to run Worms Revolution again, and if it crashes, note down the date and time of the crash.
9. Once you have done this could you navigate to the steam dumps folder in your program files. The file path will look something like: “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\dumps”. From here attach the most recent .dmp file to the email containing the time and date of the crash from earlier
If you have an Intel HD3000 graphics card then please see here
Thank you for your assistance.