Starting April 18th and ending April 21st anyone will be able to download and play Worms Revolution. During the free to play weekend gamers will have unlimited access to the multiplayer sections of Worms Revolution ensuring there will be plenty of worm-on-worm death and destruction. It’s going to be a weekend of carnage that will see newcomers experiencing Worms Revolution’s new features such as worm classes, physics objects and dynamic water. Existing owners will be able to show off their finely-honed skills and enjoy all the currently available DLC content. During the free to play weekend there will be a massive 50% off Worms Revolution and the Worms Revolution Season pass too!
If you're new to Worms Revolution and having trouble with the game please check out this troubleshooting guide
or contact our support team directly following the steps below:
1. Hold down the Windows Key and press R
2. The Run dialog should appear. Type dxdiag in the available text field.
3. Click OK
4. Click Save All Information
5. Set the Save as type to Text File (*.txt)
6. Save the file DxDiag.txt to your Desktop so it is easy to find.
7. Attach the DXdiag.txt file in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
making sure you let them know you're contacting them about Worms Revolution and what issue you're having exactly
Please note that the minimum specifications for Worms Revolution are as below:OS:
Dual Core CPUMemory:
2 GB RAMGraphics:
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT (256 MB), Intel HD3000* or Radeon HD 3650 (512 MB)Other Requirements:
Broadband Internet connection
* These is currently a crash effect players with the most recent HD3000 drivers. Intel have confirmed this issue will be fixed in their next driver update. For more information please see here
Thank you and we hope you'll enjoy the free weekend!