We've had a few reports of players experiencing crashes recently.
First of all, apologies to anyone who has been effected by this issue. We've tried to reproduce this internally but we've may have a fix.
We've just put a new patch live which is a 38.1MB update that will update your version number to #126 in the main menu. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted.
Can people please let us know if this resolves your issue. If it doesn't then please contact our support team directly by following the steps below:
1. Hold down the Windows Key and press R
2. The Run dialog should appear. Type dxdiag in the available text field.
3. Click OK
4. Click Save All Information
5. Set the Save as type to Text File (*.txt)
6. Save the file DxDiag.txt to your Desktop so it is easy to find.
7. Attach the DXdiag.txt file in an email
8. Navigate to Steam\steamapps\common\WormsRevolution, check for any .mdmp files if found then please attach these to the email as well
9. Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org making sure you let them know you're contacting them about Worms Revolution and what issue you're having exactly
In other news if you've got an Intel HD3000 card, then with the current drivers there is an issue where the game is crashing on startup, we've just had a reply from Intel and they've stated that the next driver going public will have this crash fixed. Further info is available here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/200170/discussions/0/810919056985620946/