Crash on start up - Intel HD3000 users. Fix available
Hi, Intel have now released a driver update (126.96.36.199.3062[downloadmirror.intel.com]
) which fixes this issue.
To update your drivers please follow the steps below:
1. Go to http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Default.aspx?lang=eng
2. Select the ‘Continue’ button underneath ‘Intel® Driver Update Utility’
3. Select the button in the centre of the screen titled ‘Check your system for the latest updates’.
4. Give permission to run Java.
5. Give permission to run Java plug-in ‘SysReqLab.cab’ (or System Requirement Lab).
6. Download any new versions of drivers for your Intel graphics card.
Alternatively the latest driver can be found here[downloadcenter.intel.com]
Firstly apologies to anyone this issue has effected. With the latest Intel HD3000 drivers (188.8.131.5232 & 184.108.40.20675), Worms Revolution has been crashing on start up, despite working on previous drivers (220.127.116.1167).
We've just had a reply from Intel and they've stated that the next driver going public will have this crash fixed.
There's no date of the driver launch yet, but we've been told it is due soon and we'll keep you updated as soon as we hear anything else.