Додано: 5 березня
Is this game bad? No. This game is obviously a good little shooter that was once THE king of online gaming before the mod known as Counter-Strike came along and it was replaced by the admittedly better Team Fortress 2. But why did I not recommend it? Because fifteen years ago this game was FULL of players well into the 2000s. Now only a special few still play the game. It's a shame because its actually quite a nice little gem to have in your inventory and show off to your friends.
- A good selection of weapons that you wouldn't find in Team Fortress 2 (Pyro has a fire nuke!)
- Pure nostalgia entering servers that are 10 years old and still have Scatman music playing in the background.
- One shot snipers.
- Much harder to play and understand. Very rewarding.
- Unfortunately those same weapons I mentioned before do barely any damage. (Pyros Flamethrower does 3dmg!)
- Serious balance issues (Pyro is the worst class in the game)
- GRENADES. THEY SHOULDN'T EXIST IN A GAME LIKE THIS.
- Hardly anyone plays anymore.
Overall you should spend that five bucks if you truly want to see what this game is about. Otherwise I would be recommending Team Fortress 2 or any of the other First Person Shooters.
Also to any Aussie players, there is one local server but it has a password on it. Thus you may need to use the US servers.