Veleskola Dec 1, 2012 @ 8:47am
Don't waste your money
1. It's incomplete, and most likely will never be complete.
2. The game is broken. It's a very poor attempt to make a platformer with "physics"
3. It has fall damage. A platformer has fall damage.
4. It's hard, but not in the Ninja Gaiden hard sense. It's hard in the "this game wasn't programmed correctly" sense.
5. The characters are bland and the story is non existant.
6. It's very cheap but you'd have more fun if you took that money and bought yourself an ice cream sandwich.
7. Last of all, it's just not fun. Of course that's my opinion but I share it with a lot of other people.

Guys, please, use your money on a game that's complete and not broken. Buy binding of issac or Zeno clash. Both of those are pretty cheap and totally worth your time.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Echnaton Sep 1, 2014 @ 4:15pm 
thanks
AWG Sep 2, 2014 @ 5:38am 
Originally posted by Veleskola:
3. It has fall damage. A platformer has fall damage.
Thanks for your suggestion but I don't understand this point.
kalirion Sep 8, 2014 @ 9:36am 
Originally posted by SA:
Originally posted by AWG:
Thanks for your suggestion but I don't understand this point.

He means that your character loses hearts/life if he falls from a high height. Normally, in platforming games that does not happen.

It's been done before in good games. Prince of Persia anyone?

The main reason to avoid this game is that it's broken.
Veleskola Sep 8, 2014 @ 12:05pm 
Originally posted by kalirion:
Originally posted by SA:

He means that your character loses hearts/life if he falls from a high height. Normally, in platforming games that does not happen.

It's been done before in good games. Prince of Persia anyone?

The main reason to avoid this game is that it's broken.

Well Prince of Persia more of a different kind of platformer IMO. Eternity's Child seemed to go for a more run of the mil platforming feel. Which doesn't really work with fall damage. Unlike PoP which goes for a more realistic (kinda) platforming feel.
Brmean Sep 29, 2014 @ 3:06pm 
IT says game is not avialble in your territory omg how I fix it???
MasterionX Nov 18, 2014 @ 5:30am 
Originally posted by Veleskola:
Buy binding of issac or Zeno clash. Both of those are pretty cheap and totally worth your time.

Apple, orange and banana.
Nobodo Nov 18, 2014 @ 7:32pm 
Originally posted by /-\P\s/-\|)():
IT says game is not avialble in your territory omg how I fix it???

Move.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50