I was looking around for an answer to my problem , and as i didn't find any that helped me , i just started experimenting myself , mixing some of them up .
here are the steps i took , don't know if i fixed it this way or if it just worked randomly , but i hope to help some of you .
1. Started to spam the install button , waiting for it to give me the connection timeout error untill it showed up on my library so i could delete the local game content .
2. Went to cmd AS ADMIN and wrote ipconfig/flushdns , hitted enter .
3. Closed cmd and went to try again , still didn't work , deleted the local game content once more .
4. Went to the store page from my web browser (Google Chrome) - http://store.steampowered.com/app/1840
and installed it from there .
5. Installation started . YAY . *--*
Hope this helps any of you , i just wrote everything i did , because idk if it was just the part of installing from the website that did the trick , so yeah ..
If anyone could try only installing it from the website and comment here if it worked , i'd appreciate that and will edit the thread with credits for help . <3
Please comment if it worked for any of you .