MADsushi Oct 3, 2013 @ 3:49pm
Animation biped rig script
I'd like to know where or how to get a script that allows you to have the bipped rig type ONLY for the legs, but a default type for the arms and the rest... Tell me if you don't understant, english isn't my mother language, sorry. I'm learning animation but I don't know the technical words.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Puzzler Oct 9, 2013 @ 8:34am 
I don't know such script and not sure if it exists, but why do you want to animate only legs?
MADsushi Oct 9, 2013 @ 11:14am 
Originally posted by Puzzler:
I don't know such script and not sure if it exists, but why do you want to animate only legs?
I want to use IK only for legs, and animate the arms by rotating the bones
R234 Oct 9, 2013 @ 2:30pm 
You could simply apply the rig script, lock the hands and elbows to the collar bones, animate the legs, remove the locks, detach the rig and then animate the arms.
MADsushi Oct 9, 2013 @ 3:05pm 
Originally posted by R234:
You could simply apply the rig script, lock the hands and elbows to the collar bones, animate the legs, remove the locks, detach the rig and then animate the arms.
Thank you!
Puzzler Oct 10, 2013 @ 10:22am 
Sorry about I'm slow-thinking, but I still don't understand why do you need script to animate legs.
Last edited by Puzzler; Oct 10, 2013 @ 10:22am
MADsushi Oct 10, 2013 @ 11:39am 
Originally posted by Puzzler:
Sorry about I'm slow-thinking, but I still don't understand why do you need script to animate legs.
Sorry, it's just english isn't my mother languague... so I can't express that well. I need a IK rig for the legs (and only for the legs) because most of the times I prefer to animate de arms by rotating the bones rather than using the IK rig.

It's something like this.
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/4865/w28r.jpg
Puzzler Oct 12, 2013 @ 7:51am 
But for that you don't need separate script
MADsushi Oct 12, 2013 @ 10:10am 
Originally posted by Puzzler:
But for that you don't need separate script
How can you do that? I'd be helpful. The only thing I know is to activate and deactivate the biped rig type, but I don't want to be doing that everytime I need to animate different parts of the body.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Oct 3, 2013 @ 3:49pm
Posts: 8