MotorBoat My Goat Aug 24, 2013 @ 1:01pm
Help painting Cutthroat concierge
Every time i paint it lime it comes out allot darker then compared to the lime paint model in tf2 Example--> http://imgur.com/a/KOztr
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Pte Jack is away for a MONTH Aug 25, 2013 @ 2:58pm 
Read the comments at the bottom of this guide. I think R234 hit it right with commenting out the $blendmode 6 ( I think it is)
MotorBoat My Goat Aug 25, 2013 @ 9:54pm 
What guide?

Originally posted by Pte Jack:
Read the comments at the bottom of this guide. I think R234 hit it right with commenting out the $blendmode 6 ( I think it is)
raptornx01 Aug 25, 2013 @ 10:16pm 
Last edited by raptornx01; Aug 25, 2013 @ 10:17pm
Pte Jack is away for a MONTH Aug 26, 2013 @ 8:29am 
DOH!!!! I forgot to paste the guide link... Noramlly I would point to one of mine, but I didn't fix the concierge in any of them, but thanks Raptorn...

Nope this one, read the comments... I think R234 hit the nail in his comment. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=118120596
R234 Aug 26, 2013 @ 5:29pm 
Oh, well that's for fixing the bugged fire overlay (funnily enough it's bugged in TF2 as well), if it does fix the paint as well that wasn't intended XD
MotorBoat My Goat Aug 26, 2013 @ 7:26pm 
Yeah it didnt fix it
Originally posted by R234:
Oh, well that's for fixing the bugged fire overlay (funnily enough it's bugged in TF2 as well), if it does fix the paint as well that wasn't intended XD
R234 Aug 26, 2013 @ 7:30pm 
I just found the solution. Check this thread: http://steamcommunity.com/app/1840/discussions/0/864977026078898210/
MotorBoat My Goat Aug 26, 2013 @ 8:58pm 
Still hasn't improved
Originally posted by R234:
I just found the solution. Check this thread: http://steamcommunity.com/app/1840/discussions/0/864977026078898210/
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 24, 2013 @ 1:01pm
Posts: 8