Source Filmmaker

Source Filmmaker

RoBro_Man🤖 Feb 6, 2013 @ 4:03am
I need a simple house map for Sfm I need a bed room bed etc
yes I'm looking for a map with a house map with a bed room not for inappropriate adult videos
but I'm having trouble finding a map that will work right.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
R234 Feb 6, 2013 @ 10:25am 
If you're looking for a TF2 themed map this one's nice: http://sfmbox.com/trade-household/
OleJ Feb 6, 2013 @ 3:04pm 
Not for inappropriate adult videos, you say? I may be wrong, but that denial sounds oddly suspicious... :P
the very fact that you said "not for adult videos"...makes me think that its for adult videos.
Potch Feb 10, 2013 @ 5:06pm 
you always search through the map database on tf2maps.net
Pte Jack Feb 11, 2013 @ 7:16am 
When you find one, make sure HDR is enabled in the map or you're going to have to edited with Hammer to get it to work
Shadowking58 Dec 7, 2014 @ 12:56pm 
Everytime someone says "Not for Adult Videos" You know it's going to be some sort of clop related thing.
-_- Not for Adults??? I think ur looking for something FOR Adults :/
Originally posted by R234:
If you're looking for a TF2 themed map this one's nice: http://sfmbox.com/trade-household/

SFM box no longer works! is gone offline :(
Scrublord 1917 Mar 19, 2016 @ 1:53pm 
Don't worry. Most people have to fap to something... Not me of course.

Covers up a door which is totally not filled up with porn
Last edited by Scrublord 1917; Mar 19, 2016 @ 1:56pm
bubmet Mar 19, 2016 @ 1:57pm 
Originally posted by FreddyAndFoxyAnimations:
-_- Not for Adults??? I think ur looking for something FOR Adults :/
of course there's that ♥♥♥♥ing FNAF ♥♥♥♥♥♥ who understands nothing because they're ♥♥♥♥ing 9
CraftyMaelyss May 29, 2016 @ 12:03am 
Has anyone found a map of a normal house yet? Or know where I can find a sfm model of an old box tv? I need it for a creepypasta video and I'm having 0 luck finding any so far T_T
Scrublord 1917 May 29, 2016 @ 7:33am 
Originally posted by CraftyMaelyss:
Has anyone found a map of a normal house yet? Or know where I can find a sfm model of an old box tv? I need it for a creepypasta video and I'm having 0 luck finding any so far T_T
Don't necro plz
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Feb 6, 2013 @ 4:03am
Posts: 12