SandMan13 [TC] Aug 6, 2014 @ 11:03pm
Particle names/Wide posters?
Anyone know the name of the particle effect for Lord ♥♥♥♥♥wain's Novelty Mutton Chops and Pipe?

Also is it possible to make a poster that is much wider than it is tall? 2000x400 for example. Every time I try to render at that resolution I just get 2/3s there and 1/3 is just black.
Last edited by SandMan13 [TC]; Aug 6, 2014 @ 11:57pm
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
SandMan13 [TC] Aug 6, 2014 @ 11:58pm 
Bumping cause other question edited in.
64GIGS.exe Aug 7, 2014 @ 5:10am 
I'm having the same problem, but could you not just render it with the normal ratio and then crop it in an image editor afterwards?
R234 Aug 7, 2014 @ 2:42pm 
It's in tf\particles\cig_smoke.pcf, and it's called drg_pipe_smoke.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Aug 6, 2014 @ 11:03pm
Posts: 3