- Weak and quite slow but carries heavy firepower
- Carries a long range rifle, artisan flintlock pistol and a fancy dagger.
- As his special attack the Sharpshooter can throw his powder horn like a grenade.
- A small peaceful wealthy town is raided by Pirates, Vikings, and Knights.
- Booty mode.
- Graveyard where the dead spirits yearn for more blood and battle.
- Last Team Standing mode.
- Night has landed on the streets and merchants come out to sell their apples.
- Last team standing mode.
- The infamous pirate haven has some unusual visitors from times passed.
- Trinket Wars mode.
Existing Map Changes
- tw_saints spawns fixed
* Palm trees are no longer able to be climbed.
* Viking spawn is unreachable.
* Chests cannot be thrown into unreachable areas anymore
- Updated shaders for players.
- New effects for damage and explosions.
- Trinket wars particle effect replaced with a new low-cost effect.
- Updated animations for Captain and Skirmisher.
- Headshots added (SS rifle only).
- Jumps are now trackable.
- Updated main menu and loading screen.
- Several new music themes.
- Several new achievements, including 10 for the sharpshooter.
- Customizable colours for parrots, gained by unlocking achievements.
- Muting now also removes voice commands texts from the chat window.
- Updated Steamworks API.
- Added minimum and maximum values for rates.
- Master server legacy mode is off and heartbeat on by default.
- Several other bug and exploit fixes, including:
* Chest bonus score exploit fixed.
* Decals and dropped weapons are cleaned at round restarts.
* Fixed quirky font action on some resolutions.
* Scoreboard shows up to 24 players.
* Fixed players near their carrier having the wrong trinket effect.
* Fixed many errors causing character models to show "T" poses.
* Several missing and misplaced voices fixed.
* Added missing delays on round cheers.
* AFK status is now also checked against button presses and changes in view angle.
Combat and Game-Mode Changes
- Shield bash now has a short cooldown.
- Kegs are more easily pushed by shields.
- Large weapons are now generally slower to charge up but have faster swings.
- Spawning trinket can now be passed to a random teammate by pressing G.
- Chests now spawn quickly back into chest zone if just thrown out.
- Chest pickup delay removed.
- Chest carriers have 10% damage reduction to incoming ranged attacks.
- Developers and testers have the Midas touch.
Class Balance Changes
- Sword/axe combo easier to land strikes with.
- Big axe is much faster but deals less damage and has shorter range.
- Movement speed increase.
- Special bar is easier to fill.
- Two handed axe is slower but does more damage and longer range.
- Slightly increased health and armor.
- Seax damage lowered.
- Claymore is slightly slower but does a bit more damage.
- Small increase in armor.
- Cutlass is a bit slower but does more damage.
- Blunderbuss has a limited range for its pushback.
- Special shot now passes through teammates.
Pirates, Vikings and Knights II - Beta 2.5 Change Log