Trials 2: Second Edition

Trials 2: Second Edition

View Stats:
SoulDestroy Jan 24, 2013 @ 7:59pm
Trials Evolution is coming to PC!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Tzahrkiya Jan 27, 2013 @ 8:06am 
Hopefully it will be appearing on steam on pre-order before march 22nd,, i cant wait,, been itching for a shot of evo but wasnt prepared to buy an xbox just for that reason alone,, still play trials 2,, still ranked 85th in the world XD mmmmmmmm wheres the acclerate time button when you need it lol
waturmelone Jan 28, 2013 @ 12:11pm 
That would be great :3
TheRealDealReece Feb 7, 2013 @ 4:22pm 
finally, maybe we can get geometry wars 2 now?
Pi><el (QC Only) Feb 10, 2013 @ 1:04pm 
I really want to play this, Ubisoft shows that it will be available on March 21st. I only buy games on steam, and I will usually wait for a game to come to steam, even if it's months that I have to wait. I may have to reconsider if this isn't released on steam on day one.
SoulDestroy Feb 10, 2013 @ 3:47pm 
Originally posted by BattleStations:
I really want to play this, Ubisoft shows that it will be available on March 21st. I only buy games on steam, and I will usually wait for a game to come to steam, even if it's months that I have to wait. I may have to reconsider if this isn't released on steam on day one.

I'm absolutely certain they will release this day one on Steam... I mean, where else would they release it?
Nandesz Feb 16, 2013 @ 3:16am 
Originally posted by SoulDestroy:
I'm absolutely certain they will release this day one on Steam... I mean, where else would they release it?

http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=13659

You can buy it before (or on) 28th of february, because the beta is gonna start on 28th for who pre-ordered.
Asznee Feb 25, 2013 @ 12:26pm 
I'm guessing the pre-order will go up with immediate beta access on the 28th, hopefully!
Karibou Feb 27, 2013 @ 5:40am 
Originally posted by SoulDestroy:
Originally posted by BattleStations:
I really want to play this, Ubisoft shows that it will be available on March 21st. I only buy games on steam, and I will usually wait for a game to come to steam, even if it's months that I have to wait. I may have to reconsider if this isn't released on steam on day one.

I'm absolutely certain they will release this day one on Steam... I mean, where else would they release it?

It's already planned to be released on the UbiSoft shop [shop.ubi.com] (UbiSoft is the editor of Trials Evolution). If you buy it there, you'll have acces to the beta tomorrow (the 28th).
NiteShade Feb 28, 2013 @ 1:57am 
The freaking game should already be on steam aswell: http://www.redlynx.com/community/blog/260 Steam-users should have been able to join the beta aswell, but it's not up in steam yet.
SoulDestroy Feb 28, 2013 @ 12:53pm 
Originally posted by V NiteShade:
The freaking game should already be on steam aswell: http://www.redlynx.com/community/blog/260 Steam-users should have been able to join the beta aswell, but it's not up in steam yet.
Oh well. At least we'll get it eventually.
NiteShade Feb 28, 2013 @ 3:08pm 
I already got it. It's in steam and the beta is working.
ChrisMK72 Mar 11, 2013 @ 6:32am 
and is it fun ? How good works the beta ? Many bugs , or just a good and fun game !?!? I´m interested to buy this.
NiteShade Mar 11, 2013 @ 11:21am 
Well it's Beta... crashes every now and then and people with good computers says it has FPS-restriction, but my hardware is OLD so i'm fine with it. Very fun game and even in this condition one of the best 20 euros i've spent in a long while.
Yoel's Sauwna Oct 16, 2014 @ 5:17pm 
Bout damn time.
Vinos Nov 12, 2014 @ 4:22am 
LOL
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 15 30 50