โพสต์: 2 พฤษภาคม
OK sadly there is NO NEUTRAL BUTTON!
this game isnt as good as FEAR 1 but it is also not that bad but suffers from many issues...... is it worth to play? yes!
BUT dont forget the issues:
- the story is lacking, there is nothing really extended from the first title, it's very flat sadly.... i wished much more insights
- the combat in my opinion is lacking a lot! without slomo you got this time only 20% chances to win as the enemies shoot ASAP when they see you and on hard you are dead in 1-2 shots which is plain UNFAIR!!!
- combat again, sadly the game is much more action oriented which wouldnt be a prob if the scheme wouldnt be always the same, enter room, slomo, shoot 3-9 enemies, a few horror scares next room and another action room
- the game feels movement wise downgraded, you feel they had prioritized consoles with controllers
- the level design wasnt the best in fear 1, they extended it a bit more here but sadly not made it much better...... you walk straightforward find a blocked door, walk right or left and again forward until there is something blocked, right or left and so on and on.....
- the environments are boring..... the school is the highlight sadly....
- the jump scares are to 95% unscary as you always expect something next
- no manual saving/quicksaving, you always know when enemies appear or the next jumpscare cause the game saves at all points before something happens.... this is taking the scariness out and the surprises. how bad devs have to be....
and some more points i forgot.... it's a good game for what it is but after 1 playthrough there is nothing left and i had to pause every hour as the game bored me fast somehow.