VikingWalrus May 14, 2013 @ 9:16am
Game wont even start!
I freakin love this game and I was able to play it when i first bought it. Now The game wont even start. I get the main screen where you have to press play, but after that my screen goes dark then goes back to the desktop. What should I do?
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Grazie a tutti! Jun 13, 2013 @ 7:27am 
I have the same problem :/ i tried to turn off some option, toggle off antialiasing and similar but nothing :(
LAAALAAAALAAAA Jun 26, 2013 @ 12:52pm 
this game wont even start
Yung Simmie Jun 27, 2013 @ 7:17am 
im ♥♥♥♥ed as hell too, i think steam should either look into to fixing this, or take it off the market since no ones is working
jartran Aug 24, 2013 @ 12:25am 
and at least give us a refund or something i just bought it to play and it say uninstall some stuff and it should work and zilch i also rerstarted my pc to see if the helps and still zilch
VikingWalrus Aug 24, 2013 @ 9:51pm 
do you have a lenevo PC?

Originally posted by jartran:
and at least give us a refund or something i just bought it to play and it say uninstall some stuff and it should work and zilch i also rerstarted my pc to see if the helps and still zilch
jartran Aug 25, 2013 @ 5:52pm 
nope

Originally posted by VikingWalrus:
do you have a lenevo PC?

Originally posted by jartran:
and at least give us a refund or something i just bought it to play and it say uninstall some stuff and it should work and zilch i also rerstarted my pc to see if the helps and still zilch
jjh76 Aug 25, 2013 @ 8:59pm 
do you have an ati/amd graphics card?

in the game's properties (right-click on the game in your steam list) does it have the steam community turned on?
jartran Aug 25, 2013 @ 11:36pm 
no and yes
i have nvida geforce gtx 285 and tired both way community one and off

Originally posted by jjh76:
do you have an ati/amd graphics card?

in the game's properties (right-click on the game in your steam list) does it have the steam community turned on?
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50