We're opening up our dev tools so that you can code up your own levels! Some time ago, RoadCrewWorker created a mod: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RBAGQqCKoc
If you're comfortable around Python, you can too:
- Enter Dev Mode: From the Ugly Baby screen, type "ichiro!" (no quotes). When you hear the guitar riff, you've unlocked dev mode.
- Find the UB Folder: Open up your Ugly Baby script folder (typically something like C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\123kickit\Supersculpt\Supersculpt.)
Script: Edit City_Player_Mod_v1.py in your favorite text editor.
- Play your mod!: Pick any song, and jump into your level.
- Changes: If you want make changes while the game's running, pause the game, edit the script, save it, and hit retry from the pause menu to reload your script.
- Learning: We've heavily commented City_Player_Mod_v1.py, so mess around with it. If you need to revert to a backup, check the Secret folder.
- Dev Mode: You can type "ichiro!" at the title menu or restart the game to turn it off.
You can create entire visualizers, animate pieces, and build new challenges. Give it a try -- we'd love to see what you can come up with!