Silent Hunter: Wolves of the Pacific
coolkid Feb 23 @ 5:34pm
HELP! How do you host an online game?
Everytime I try and host one or one of my friends we always see the game as 999 latency and nobody can join. Is there any way that I can fix this, if so please help.

Thanks
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
[FTS]Eagleeye7295 Mar 1 @ 4:36pm 
Use hamachi and use through lan multiplayer. Hamachi will directly connect you all.
coolkid Mar 1 @ 4:39pm 
Originally posted by Eagleeye7295:
Use hamachi and use through lan multiplayer. Hamachi will directly connect you all.
Ill give this a shot, but one more question, do you know if two people on the same internet can use hamachi?
[FTS]Eagleeye7295 Mar 2 @ 1:50pm 
Same IP address? I think so.
coolkid Mar 2 @ 1:50pm 
Originally posted by Eagleeye7295:
Same IP address? I think so.
Ok thanks ill give it a try

WNxHakan<CDG> Mar 7 @ 11:47am 
Did Hamachi work for you? Just curious as I have heard bad things...
coolkid Mar 7 @ 11:50am 
Originally posted by WNxHakan:
Did Hamachi work for you? Just curious as I have heard bad things...
Sadly it did not
WNxHakan<CDG> Mar 7 @ 12:07pm 
I read elsewhere to try Tunngle, it might do a better job.
coolkid Mar 7 @ 12:10pm 
Originally posted by WNxHakan:
I read elsewhere to try Tunngle, it might do a better job.
Yeah ill give that a try
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50