Додано: 3 липня
TLDR summary: A solid tactical shooter, which takes itself very seriously (not necessecarily in a bad way) and is really up to par with todays games!
I don't even know where to start.. Let's put it this way: I f*cking love this game!
Since I was a kid, I've always wanted to become a part of a SWAT-unit. This game really makes me feel like I'm a part of that. With solid gameplay, great gun mechanics yet questionable A.I, it still stands out and can really hold up to triple-A games today. To be quite honest, I think this will be a better game than the new Raindbow Six game coming out soon.
Below is a list of things I liked/disliked about the game:
+ Great level design.
+ Customisation is better than any other AAA game on the market right now.
+ Playing with friends is really fun and enjoyable, since it requires a lot of teamwork.
+ Solid gameplay mechanics (such as the cover system, which is where you'll spend most of your time in the game).
+ The friendly A.I is REALLY good.
+ Hilarious dialogue from time to time.
+ Gunplay feels awesome, and really responsive/realistic.
- The enemy A.I is utterly ♥♥♥♥, even on the "Realistic" difficulty setting.
- Lack of an FOV slider.
- The plot has bigger holes than a hooker from L.A.
- The friendly A.I is REALLY good.
- Pretty complicated to join your friend(s) so that you can play with them.
- No proper tutorial. I know it's an old game, but even back in 2008 tutorial levels were a standard.
This is probably one of my favourite first person shooters to date (yes, even up at the top with Counter-Strike)!
I'd recommend this game to anyone looking for a good time. 8.5/10 from me :)