- Lovely graphics and colours
- A good idea
- Nice camera controls
- The tutorial is not a tutorial! More like 10 minutes of pressing 'H' and reading lines and lines of help suggestions
- Really annoying sound effects
- Unable to select more than one unit at once?!?!
- Clunky controls for moving units
- Units struggle to path-find along a straight line, nevermind corners and obstacles!
- Units don't fire by themselves, yet randomly play the shooting sound when you're not looking?
- Bullets bouncing on uneven terrain makes shooting very awkward given most of the map is mountainous
- First level is very very boring, and doesn't really explain anything about the troops themselves.
For instance, what happens when the engineers collect 10 orbs? They just sit around like potatoes being useless?
If these issues are fixed, I will happily recommend this game. Until then, nope!
Also minor quarrel is that if you go near the ground, the texture is very blurry. Considering that the texture is just triangles, it would be nice if they were more crisp!