[AACM]GBGangsta Aug 14, 2013 @ 2:28pm
America's Army: Proving Grounds Available on Steam August 29
Register your Soldier name! Watch the Teaser Trailer, get Screenshots, Missions, see Weapons NOW! Check it at {LINK REMOVED - Please don't spam, and be wary of scams.}http://bit.ly/1cCfoeC
Showing 1-15 of 33 comments
< >
Scarleton Aug 14, 2013 @ 5:42pm 
Originally posted by AACMGBGangsta:
Register your Soldier name! Watch the Teaser Trailer, get Screenshots, Missions, see Weapons NOW! Check it at {LINK REMOVED - Please don't spam, and be wary of scams.}http://bit.ly/1cCfoeC
Is it free to play ?
FormerWikiVandal Aug 14, 2013 @ 7:57pm 
@Scarleton Yes , it's free to play. In fact , all AA games are free to play.
[FS] Yuuko Aioi Aug 15, 2013 @ 6:09am 
Yes i cant wait!!!
HNYB.The Nook(terran) Aug 25, 2013 @ 7:24am 
why not have an open beta this week
[FS] Yuuko Aioi Aug 25, 2013 @ 8:32am 
Yea i like a good army simulation game cod can get boring alot so a new good game coming up
veek44 Aug 26, 2013 @ 1:31pm 
I heard the guns work in this version.
Jim Hoxworth Aug 27, 2013 @ 1:40pm 
I hope that It is more realistic then what I have seen in the offical release.
-=RAMBO=- Aug 28, 2013 @ 6:31am 
looks very cartoonish, looks also like a campers haven.... not overly impressed, but it is what it is, free! can't expect much from that.
hakuto_sukuzan Aug 28, 2013 @ 7:35pm 
Originally posted by Commander:
Yea i like a good army simulation game cod can get boring alot so a new good game coming up:gordon:

"army simulation game"
Simulation and game? Huh.

Also, Call of Duty was never simulating the military. Not very accurately, at the very least.


Originally posted by -=RAMBO=-:
looks very cartoonish, looks also like a campers haven.... not overly impressed, but it is what it is, free! can't expect much from that.

This is why other companies spend more money on pretty graphics than actual research in military methodology.
[FS] Yuuko Aioi Aug 28, 2013 @ 8:14pm 
Never said cod was a simulater lol sorry if i confused you
Last edited by [FS] Yuuko Aioi; Aug 28, 2013 @ 8:14pm
Jaska Aug 29, 2013 @ 4:31am 
Still waiting, it's 29 day already people...
veek44 Aug 29, 2013 @ 6:03am 
where do i get it ? dont see it anyware
Jaska Aug 29, 2013 @ 6:19am 
It isn't out yet i think.
Peanuts Aug 29, 2013 @ 6:58am 
Available on Steam August 29 ? today is 29 August ! who is the game ?
[JAG]STONER Aug 29, 2013 @ 7:09am 
i cant find a link to dl aa4
Showing 1-15 of 33 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50