FUEL

FUEL

FUEL > General Discussions > Topic Details
Getting this game.
Is there any way to get this game legally? Torrented versions don't save.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
MancSoulja Jun 8, 2014 @ 12:21am 
Torrented? Wow the game is only $2 on K.i.n.g.u.i.n.
Last edited by MancSoulja; Jun 8, 2014 @ 12:22am
[KONA]Kumacuda Jun 8, 2014 @ 9:58am 
I didn't torrented it. I read the comments saying you need GFWL in order to save, thats being shutdown shortly. ((You know the power of the cloud)) Here's hoping GOG picks this game up.
Last edited by [KONA]Kumacuda; Jun 8, 2014 @ 10:00am
MancSoulja Jun 8, 2014 @ 10:04am 
Originally posted by (ATnT T)KONAKumacuda:
I didn't torrented it. I read the comments saying you need GFWL in order to save, thats being shutdown shortly. ((You know the power of the cloud)) Here's hoping GOG picks this game up.

Nope. GFWL is alive and kicking and will be for the foreseeable future. A Halo community manager tweeted last week that MS will continue to support the platform.

https://twitter.com/Brav/status/474374422262845440

[KONA]Kumacuda Jun 8, 2014 @ 10:28am 
Ah so if I buy it now, it'll still use GFWL ((Which still sucks ♥♥♥)) and save normally? I don't want to spend the little money I have on something I can't play in a month.
MancSoulja Jun 8, 2014 @ 10:32am 
Originally posted by (ATnT T)KONAKumacuda:
Ah so if I buy it now, it'll still use GFWL ((Which still sucks ♥♥♥)) and save normally? I don't want to spend the little money I have on something I can't play in a month.

Yeah it's going to continue to work mate.
Baha Jun 12, 2014 @ 6:23am 
It's currently $2.49 over at Greenmangaming and it's a steam key there (I just bought a copy).
YsTorWu Jun 12, 2014 @ 7:31am 
Originally posted by Baha:
It's currently $2.49 over at Greenmangaming and it's a steam key there (I just bought a copy).

But cant download it! :(
Last edited by YsTorWu; Jun 12, 2014 @ 7:32am
YsTorWu Jun 12, 2014 @ 7:33am 
But returns to download, :)
Boko Harambe Jul 24, 2014 @ 11:04am 
Originally posted by MancSoulja:
Torrented? :tgrin: Wow the game is only $2 on K.i.n.g.u.i.n. :tgrin:
Holy crap, K.i.n.g.u.i.n gets censored when you type that in. ♥♥♥♥♥ also gets censored.
Last edited by Boko Harambe; Jul 24, 2014 @ 11:05am
MancSoulja Jul 24, 2014 @ 12:38pm 
Originally posted by KFC:
Originally posted by MancSoulja:
Torrented? Wow the game is only $2 on K.i.n.g.u.i.n.
Holy crap, K.i.n.g.u.i.n gets censored when you type that in. ♥♥♥♥♥ also gets censored.

Actually they don't censor www.♥♥♥♥♥♥.net which is weird as it's the same people as ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥... The only difference is the keys come directly from G2P rather than 3rd party merchants lol
Last edited by MancSoulja; Jul 24, 2014 @ 12:38pm
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

FUEL > General Discussions > Topic Details