After playing this game for about 3-4 years (and even giving a presentation about it for my highschool english final, kill me inside) I finally got the guts to quit playing it.
This game can be classified as GTA's artistic (no, not autistic) cousin who died off early due to a birth defect but was resurrected by the power of money and a dream that is constantly being battered down by a poor community and a money-hungry company.
I'm not berating this game. The only problems I have with the game is its toxic community (aside from some hand-picked few), the fact you have to pay for everything, and the graphics get worse each year.
I still do come back to it to make some friend's custom symbols for when they ask. This game was great for what it was at the time. A F2P multiplayer Grand Theft Auto for the PC in which you can customize just about everything you ever wanted. But for the community and the company that hosts the game? I'd be taping a huge DO NOT CROSS banner on it if you're looking for a game to main. Play this game only if you have a bunch of friends to join in to kill time.
The game is great for what it delivers as a 2008 (or around that?) game.
- You can lean around corners and you're allowed a wide-range of weaponry consisting of but not limited to: On-Impact Grenades, Light-weight Snipers, Rocket Launchers, IRL Paid-For Legendary Pistols that do better than any of the F2P rifles in the game (I'm looking at you Nano <3), half a brick, and even snowballs.
- The Vehicle system is great allowing you to buy a bunch of epic looking cars that (for real life money) you can modify just like Need For Speed Underground with the body kits, car seats, dump valves, radio waves, and monkeys.
- You can run around two different pretty big cityscapes ranging at 1k+ meters and traverse it the way you want by either running around or driving cars (or surfing on em).
- It contains one of the best character and car customization systems out there, allowing you to make symbols by the use of manipulating random shapes/vectors and placing them on a vast amount of character clothing and vehicles.
- You're also able to change the music people hear when you kill them, music that gets played out your car, and music that you can play in a portable stereo system. (Yes I know, its as epic as it seems)
- And you can even chill in the game's social area where you can edit your car, clothes, face, and just hangout with other bros and bro-dettes.
All-in-all if you want a game in which to customize stuff with, this is your game. However you practically have to pay to get everything, otherwise have fun spending thousands of hours trying to unlock everything.
Also don't play this game if you get mad really easily, that's my final word on this.