Julkaistu 19. tammikuu.
I have never disliked a game so much it actually made me write a review. But this game is just that bad.
- Clunky Animations
- Horrible Render Distance
- Latency Issues
- Balance issues with weapons (Pay to Win argument aside, the weapons still have balance issues)
- Perhaps the worst community I have ever played with (G.I.F.T)
- High amount of Hackers
- Limited Missions (They are pretty much all 'Go here, Camp this')
- Lame attempt at a PvP Deathmatch District
- Matchmaking system is lousy and 9/10 you end up with a player with better weapons and equipment
- Constant use of exploits by experienced players (For example, placing a mission critical package in an impossible to reach place)
- Requires insane amounts of hours of grinding to access upgraded weapons or cars and you will find most of your money goes into repurchasing weapons weekly
- Best customization of any game I have played (Colors & Decals for pretty much everything)
- Finally has a Tutorial
There was once a game called APB,
Whose devs were out of their tree,
The game was boring and dumb,
Like a glass of warm ♥♥♥,
And all the ♥♥♥♥ weapons are free.
Great concept for a game, but it is undone by its community, hackers, balance issues and latency. So unless you feel like spending money on in game weapons, you will experience a long grind.