Spook Jan 27, 2013 @ 5:55am
No gampad support. Seriously lazy dev!
Seriously lazy developers these days, in this case they cant even be bothered to port accross gamepad support. They just tell you to install 3rd party software to replicate your keyboard on your gamepad.... A whole new level of laziness. Well done!
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Nyahh Jan 27, 2013 @ 6:03am 
It was made in Flash which doesn't have any native gamepad support thats why it says to use Joy2Key
nub Jan 27, 2013 @ 10:49am 
Not only that, it doesn't save your resolutions/quality, so everytime you've to change them from stock.

That sucks way more honestly. At least dev called for joy2key, which works nice. But the quality/resolution not being saved SUCKS.
neoman4426 Jan 27, 2013 @ 11:02am 
As was said, Flash lacks gamepad support. Support will be included in the remake as that won't be Flash
DirkDeadeye Jan 27, 2013 @ 2:04pm 
Lazy.. Two people made that game, they're confined by the limitations of flash. How about you do a little reading as to why there is no native controller support before you call them "lazy" after selling you a 5 dollar game. Wtih more potential playtime than most 60 dollar games.
ilikepie3333343546576879NPoRM4lG Jan 27, 2013 @ 5:28pm 
OP is ♥♥♥♥♥♥,
Maha.j2 Jan 27, 2013 @ 8:43pm 
Did...did OP just call this game a port?
paulus max1mus Jan 28, 2013 @ 11:15am 
Op is a ♥♥♥
AxillaInAJar Jan 28, 2013 @ 2:16pm 
hey idiot two people made this why don't you go and try to make a game this good with one person helping you
w0bbl3r Jan 28, 2013 @ 4:03pm 
Ok, I understand the gamepad issue now, but what about the fact that it won't display my native resolution? Or ANY resolution over 1280x800?
QuaziPance Jan 28, 2013 @ 6:32pm 
All questions can be answered with either: It is a flash game. Or. It was made by two people, one of which isn't even a programmer, and the other doesn't program except for in flash.

Also. Edmond has said multiple times, in multiple interviews, that this game was a pet project that he never even intended to release. His wife talked him into it because it was the most fun game ever. You should feel blessed that you even get to play this game. Also you should feel bad about making this thread. Very bad.
w0bbl3r Jan 28, 2013 @ 7:01pm 
Blessed that I got to play a ♥♥♥♥ game with poor optimisation? Yeah, SO blessed.
Maybe some people like it, but I found the whole thing dull and boring, repetetive to the point of making me want to commit suicide, and like I said, poor options for pretty much everything. AND it reverts to windowed mode every time I restart.
If you like the game, good luck to you, I just found it ♥♥♥♥.
DeViLMaN666_Qc Jan 28, 2013 @ 8:37pm 
+ some weapon require mouse to click where you want to shoot
AxillaInAJar Jan 29, 2013 @ 3:24pm 
nothing requires mouse clicking it just uses it to make it somewhat easier
Originally posted by DeViLMaN666_Qc:
+ some weapon require mouse to click where you want to shoot
DirkDeadeye Jan 31, 2013 @ 2:38pm 
Originally posted by w0bbl3r:
Blessed that I got to play a ♥♥♥♥ game with poor optimisation? Yeah, SO blessed.
Maybe some people like it, but I found the whole thing dull and boring, repetetive to the point of making me want to commit suicide, and like I said, poor options for pretty much everything. AND it reverts to windowed mode every time I restart.
If you like the game, good luck to you, I just found it ♥♥♥♥.

It's a rougelike. They're designed to be repetative. And hit the F key when you start the game. It'll go full screen.
DirkDeadeye Jan 31, 2013 @ 2:39pm 
Originally posted by w0bbl3r:
Ok, I understand the gamepad issue now, but what about the fact that it won't display my native resolution? Or ANY resolution over 1280x800?

It's a FLASH GAME. What, do you want ambient occlusion, and antialiasing too?
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 27, 2013 @ 5:55am
Posts: 18