Willesar Aug 29, 2013 @ 10:53am
Can't change ability keys.
Can't change which ability is connected to which key? I have a Belgian keyboard and the layout is AZERTY so it's realy annoying that the layout used in game is QWERTY, while i can't change it!!
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
ZombieStudiosKyle Aug 29, 2013 @ 10:56am 
You have to change the language in Steam to get the game to reflect the AZERTY key change.
Fel (Banned) Aug 29, 2013 @ 10:58am 
Err, are you telling us that we can't have the game in english (better for comprehension) and rebiind our keys to something that fits our needs?
ZombieStudiosKyle Aug 29, 2013 @ 11:00am 
I'm telling you that keybindings aren't re-mapable.
komninosm Aug 29, 2013 @ 11:03am 
Maybe you can override this with autohotkey or something similar?
Liquinario Aug 30, 2013 @ 11:02am 
Hello, I also have an AZERTY keyboard and I find it inexcuseable that we cannot remap the buttons. It almost makes me want to uninstall immediately. However I bought this game, I want to give it a try. I really hope you will look into making a fix for this ZombieStudiosKyle. For now .. azerty users can push ALT+SHIFT to shift to a QWERTY keyboard for the mean while but the problem remains in game that all the buttons will be indicated with a wrong letter, for example your first skill will say " Q " but you'll be pushing "A" to activate it. Please hotfix this for us .. I would greatly appreciate it.
Willesar Aug 30, 2013 @ 11:35am 
Originally posted by Liquinario:
Hello, I also have an AZERTY keyboard and I find it inexcuseable that we cannot remap the buttons. It almost makes me want to uninstall immediately. However I bought this game, I want to give it a try. I really hope you will look into making a fix for this ZombieStudiosKyle. For now .. azerty users can push ALT+SHIFT to shift to a QWERTY keyboard for the mean while but the problem remains in game that all the buttons will be indicated with a wrong letter, for example your first skill will say " Q " but you'll be pushing "A" to activate it. Please hotfix this for us .. I would greatly appreciate it.
Couldn't agree more!
BraveBall Nov 14, 2013 @ 1:22pm 
Bump for key rebinds !

Unacceptable for a moba game + when a controller is plugged in, you cant use a keyboard at all !!!
MelaneeofGOME Nov 14, 2013 @ 1:35pm 
Originally posted by Enigmadude:
Bump for key rebinds !

Unacceptable for a moba game + when a controller is plugged in, you cant use a keyboard at all !!!

Enigmadude - Bumping threads is a violation of Steam's Terms of Service. See bullet-point #5 under General Forum Rules. (Linked below)

Please do not engage in this behavior in the future.

Best,

Melanee
redleif Nov 14, 2013 @ 9:49pm 
Non-rebindable keys is really pathetic. I like to use WASD for camera movement and 1234 for abilities, and if I can't do something as simple as changing keys to fit my way of controlling the game then theres simply no point in trying to play.
Dem0n Fl0cka Nov 15, 2013 @ 7:39am 
ROFL, this has to be a joke, right? A PC game without any customizable controls whatsoever? I thought the complete lack of graphical options was funny, but this, this takes the cake. The controls are awful and there's nothing we as players can do about and it seems. Also, Melanee, that person's post is not against the ToS just because he used the word bump; his post is clearly a legitimate expression of his opinion on the matter (an opinion we all seem to share...)
komninosm Nov 15, 2013 @ 9:28am 
Yeah, it's only bad form if you bump your own threads. (I'm not even sure that even that is in Steam TOS tbh)
Essentially what that "bump" was is a statement of agreement with the OP. Just using the word bump doesn't make it a self bumping spamming spree.

My question still stands though. Does autohotkey solve this problem? Maybe the devs could give advice on that instead of appearing frustrated and semi-rude.
MelaneeofGOME Nov 15, 2013 @ 11:40am 
Sorry guys - I realize this forum has gone without hands on community management for quite some time, but I'm here now and an important part of my role is to enforce those Terms. While you might not thinks so, 'bumping' a thread is indeed against Steam's TOS. It's my bad for not posting the link to them before but if you follow the link below you can find this noted as bullet-point #5 under General Forum Rules. It addresses bumping across the board and does not discern between one's own posts vs. bumping someone else's.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=651173

Last edited by MelaneeofGOME; Nov 15, 2013 @ 11:40am
redleif Nov 15, 2013 @ 12:40pm 
Originally posted by MelaneeofGOME:
Sorry guys - I realize this forum has gone without hands on community management for quite some time, but I'm here now and an important part of my role is to enforce those Terms. While you might not thinks so, 'bumping' a thread is indeed against Steam's TOS. It's my bad for not posting the link to them before but if you follow the link below you can find this noted as bullet-point #5 under General Forum Rules. It addresses bumping across the board and does not discern between one's own posts vs. bumping someone else's.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=651173

It's not bumping if the user has something to contribute even if they type 'bump' in the post. Bumping a thread is simply posting 'bump' in order to bring the thread to the top of the forum and get more replies. That was not the purpost of the post.
Dem0n Fl0cka Nov 15, 2013 @ 5:15pm 
Originally posted by redleif:
It's not bumping if the user has something to contribute even if they type 'bump' in the post. Bumping a thread is simply posting 'bump' in order to bring the thread to the top of the forum and get more replies. That was not the purpost of the post.
This, 100%. How can you expect to properly modertate a forum when you don't even understand simple definitions, much less read a post and comprehend it? Then again, look at the forum you're moderating.....HURR DURR
Last edited by Dem0n Fl0cka; Nov 15, 2013 @ 5:15pm
MelaneeofGOME Nov 15, 2013 @ 7:55pm 
redleif - I totally get where you're coming from and I understand the angle you're explaining...however this thread and the issue of keybindings was already addressed by Kyle over two months ago.

Again, I appreciate that you have a different view on this and I also appreciate that you were very articulate and respectful in explaining your argument. I think you have a valid point on the one hand but I also feel very strongly that bumping threads that have already been asked and answered is a toxic behavior that merely beats the dead horse of a particular complaint. No one was officially given an infraction or anything of the sort.

As for you WhyteDem0n - you too are free to disagree with me but you are not free to be rude or disrespectful. You may consider this a verbal warning.

Best,

Melanee
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50