Tasty Toasted Toad Oct 10, 2012 @ 5:38am
Workshop? Really?
Why this game needs workshop? It has in-game custom lvl browser and its much more comfortable than steam workshop. I mean there are tons of games which need workshop more than this one, isnt it?
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Sysgen Oct 10, 2012 @ 8:11am 
The workshop is also a marketing tool for the game and for Valve.
Last edited by Sysgen; Oct 10, 2012 @ 8:15am
Pilecki Oct 10, 2012 @ 5:29pm 
Exactly as the above poster stated. It's a great way to keep a game alive.
Muskottah Oct 10, 2012 @ 11:49pm 
Some time in the future games that are Greenlighted, will be on Workshop and have Steam Trading.
Zorlac Oct 11, 2012 @ 12:41pm 
Originally posted by Muskotti:
Some time in the future games that are Greenlighted, will be on Workshop and have Steam Trading.


That's pretty irrelevant to a game that's already out on steam, and already has workshop.
swenor Feb 8, 2013 @ 9:02pm 
Originally posted by Sysgen:
The workshop is also a marketing tool for the game and for Valve.


Originally posted by Pilecki:
Exactly as the above poster stated. It's a great way to keep a game alive.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50