Hi everybody! We hope you are enjoying the game!
We continue working to improve it.
The biggest change in this update and having listened to the community, we have changed the way dying works. Now instead of limited lives you have re-spawning time and then you are back in the action, but if everybody dies, it's game over though.
We have also updated the way the lobby works. Here's the detailed list of changes:
- Fixed: [Minor typos and general rephrasing]
- Fixed: [Initial resolution] When launching for the first time, the game starts using the desktop resolution.
- Updated: [Re-spawning in multiplayer] When a player dies, it takes 10 seconds to re-spawn the first time, 20 seconds the second time and 30 seconds the following times, as long as there are other players alive. Re-spawning occurs at the position of the ally being followed when dead. If all players die at the same time, the mission is failed.
- Fixed: [Several achievements]
- Updated: [Ultra Attacks visual effects] A radial visual effect hints the initial area damage.
- Fixed: [Auto-melee] The melee attack is performed automatically when next to boxes and pumpkins.
- Fixed: [Blood particles and decals] Now all players see blood when allies are damaged.
- Updated: [Ongoing games] The “Open Servers” screen shows ongoing games.