Arma 3 > General Discussions > Topic Details
}C{ ☢ Fr33m@n ☣ ™ Jan 12 @ 6:04pm
Shotguns!?!?!?
We need Shotguns plain and simple in this game
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Wehrmacht Bunny Jan 12 @ 8:46pm 
Originally posted by fight9:
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21870

Needing a mod again because BI fails to deliever.
fight9 Jan 13 @ 5:30am 
You need mods because mods are freaking awesome.

And because it adds things to the game that the developer did not....
Roy Jan 13 @ 4:40pm 
Originally posted by Wehrmacht Bunny:
Originally posted by fight9:
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21870

Needing a mod again because BI fails to deliever.
Arma games are flooded with mods, which is a good thing. I'm sure BI will add shotguns, as well as the long awaited planes.
Lafferty Jan 13 @ 5:05pm 
The only downside to mods is well multiplayer, unless stated otherwise a server would need to allow certain mods to be active. Say i have mods other than the mods listed on any server it will not allow me to join.

So again mods isnt the answer or at least single small mods one huge mod would be beneficial to all but i cant see that happening other than the popular ones from A2 being ported over.
Somme Guy Jan 14 @ 9:31pm 
No, we do not need shotguns. Arma 2 proves this fact quite well. While the weapons were present, absolutely no one in their right mind used them because they were useless in most scenarios.
Wehrmacht Bunny Jan 14 @ 9:32pm 
Originally posted by Somme Guy:
No, we do not need shotguns. Arma 2 proves this fact quite well. While the weapons were present, absolutely no one in their right mind used them because they were useless in most scenarios.

If they added the frag rounds for the AA-12 it would've been.
Ranger4340 Jan 14 @ 9:57pm 
Shotguns would only be useful if they could replace the "Launcher" slot. You need some sort of med to long range weapon in arma.
Wehrmacht Bunny Jan 14 @ 9:59pm 
Originally posted by S. Ranger:
Shotguns would only be useful if they could replace the "Launcher" slot. You need some sort of med to long range weapon in arma.

The only good thing's about shotguns in Arma 2 were when going on co-op spec-op missions. But if they add in Shotguns to Arma 3 they should allow one to break open a door or something. Replace the seconddary slot only if it's small enough.
}C{ ☢ Fr33m@n ☣ ™ Jan 14 @ 10:05pm 
thats why i like the shotgun cqc tatics
XmarcX92 Jan 15 @ 10:23am 
Originally posted by Roy:
Originally posted by Wehrmacht Bunny:

Needing a mod again because BI fails to deliever.
Arma games are flooded with mods, which is a good thing. I'm sure BI will add shotguns, as well as the long awaited planes.
You missed the whole point.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 12 @ 6:04pm
Posts: 11