Közzétéve: június 1.
I traded a GayMod steam gift for this game and let me tell you that it was well worth it.
This game is sort of like an online game i've played for like 7 years: Darkorbit except that spaz is a singleplayer game unlike darkorbit, in darkorbit you are overwhelmed by cheaters left and right.
What i like about the game:
- Really RPG like, i LOVE RPG's
- You have to plan out a strategy before you go guns ablazin or else you'll end up mining for rez for the next half hour to repair you're fleet
- Doesn't take me 5 hours to beat the game, i can see myself sinking 20+ hours into this game
What i don't like about the game:
- Low amount and repetitive missions
- Not much to do except whoop some ♥♥♥ and mine rez
- The solar system is BIG but not big enough, WE NEED BIGGER!!!!!
- Small amount of ship classes you can choose from
- Small amount of weapons you can choose from
It'll be REALLY cool if you could upgrade you're weapons for example, having a level 1 mining lazer and paying to get it to level 2 so it might be 1% faster or have a longer burst. Over all this is a REALLY fun game, highly recommend it.