Přidáno: 21. května
This game is pretty good.
An isometric action game. You control the character with WASD and aim with the mouse. Shift is block, space is dodge.
+ Good K&M controls.
+ Lods of weapons and lods of customizable upgrades for said weapons.
+ Very nice grafix. Everything's hand-painted (except for the Kid, I still can't tell if he's a sprite or a 3D model. Just goes to show how nice the game looks).
- Game is not long at all. I put about 5 hours into the main campaign. There's a new game+ and a scoring mode, but it's just the same game with a scoring system tacked on.
- The levels are not designed well. They're fairly short, linear, and all feel the same except for the scenery and enemies that spawn. As well, the isometric view means that in some cases you can't tell what part of the level is walkable or just decor. I kept falling off the levels because of this
- Too few bosses. I have no idea why people think boss fights are 'outdated', because I feel that bosses can be the best part of a level. A boss is the climax of the level, ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥it! You take away the boss, you take away the tension and the challenge. I was all geared up for a fight against Zulf on the final level, but no, let's make way for the story.
- Kid moves way too slow. I think I rolled more than I walked.
- Overall, way too ♥♥♥♥ing easy. The short levels, lack of boss fights, and generally predictable enemies make the game even shorter than it already is. You can make the game harder by pledging to the gods once you unlock the Shrine, but even then, the game isn't too challenging
For what it's worth, the 6 hours I put into it were not in vain - I just wish the game was a bit longer and more challenging. It puts more emphasis on the story and graphics if you're into that thing. I'm not.