Přidáno: 27. června
Terraria... An interesting game.
What does Terraria have that a lot of people likes it? Why didn't it beat Minecraft yet?
I wanted to do a list with detailed information for each thing on the game, but I don't want to make a tl;dr
, so I made this easily understandable list:Nice things:
- It's 2d, you can see behind you!
- It has a unique gameplay and a lot of freedom on what to do.
- There are a lot of bosses, and some will change your world forever!
- Infinity of weapons, including swords, bows, spells...
- "Pets" that will
help you in combat.
- Pretty nice soundtrack, it makes you enjoy the gameplay, and sometimes realize what is happening.
- NPCs that will make everything easier.
- A lot of different biomes!
- HoiksBad things:
- Very random events, you never know what will happen
- Sometimes, finding a single item will be really hard.
- Needs a lot of preparation to fight some bosses.
- No instructions on anything, you may get lost at the start of the game.
- There are 2 biomes (Corruption and Crimson) that can't be both in the same world; you lose the loot of one of it.
- A lot of enemies which will make your life impossible...
But yes, I recommend this game, it's worth the money.
I hope 1.3 is as epic as it seems...