Terraria > General Discussions > Topic Details
Stranger Baby Makeout May 30, 2013 @ 12:16pm
What would you like in Terraria 1.2?
Just wondering if the Community has any great ideas for the upcoming 1.2 update for Terraria.
Showing 1-15 of 2,411 comments
< >
The R.O.B. May 30, 2013 @ 12:18pm 
Not very original but: Stam Cloud!
Stranger Baby Makeout May 30, 2013 @ 12:19pm 
Originally posted by The R.O.B.:
Not very original but: Stam Cloud!
That would be amazing!
Last edited by Stranger Baby Makeout; May 30, 2013 @ 12:20pm
Pimp_in_Distress May 30, 2013 @ 2:00pm 
expand life and mana for other people. like if you have max and in hardmode you can get another 100 points for both
Stranger Baby Makeout May 30, 2013 @ 2:08pm 
Originally posted by xX VexedDeathWolf Xx:
expand life and mana for other people. like if you have max and in hardmode you can get another 100 points for both
Actually there is a mod you can get that does that. It allows the increase of health up to i think 2,000 it is crazy.
Baldwin's Secret Janitor May 30, 2013 @ 2:10pm 
Decent server searching. Steamworks implementation would help greatly, so that we can join our friends with a couple of clicks. (Achievements would also be nice)
Stranger Baby Makeout May 30, 2013 @ 2:12pm 
Originally posted by Dance Yrself Bλldwin:
Decent server searching. Steamworks implementation would help greatly, so that we can join our friends with a couple of clicks. (Achievements would also be nice)
That too would be amazing... but then hosting your own server will change and it will mess up all the dedicated servers up right now... :(
Bane May 30, 2013 @ 2:14pm 
A bit late, but the ability to crouch?
XtremeBoy15 May 30, 2013 @ 2:15pm 
Originally posted by Destroying Angel:
A bit late, but the ability to crouch?
Might I ask why?
Stranger Baby Makeout May 30, 2013 @ 2:18pm 
Originally posted by XtremeBoy15:
Originally posted by Destroying Angel:
A bit late, but the ability to crouch?
Might I ask why?
Probably so stick to edges like in Minecraft.
XtremeBoy15 May 30, 2013 @ 2:21pm 
Originally posted by Gooby:
Originally posted by XtremeBoy15:
Might I ask why?
Probably so stick to edges like in Minecraft.
Well duh, but in Terraria logic you have to fall at least 50 feet to take slight falldamage, and not even mid-game you have access to an item that prevents knockback. Besides, you would be knocked in even if you were crouching.
Stowenkiller May 30, 2013 @ 2:22pm 
I think that adding armor that could help you fight end game bosses easier, because even with hallowed armor it is very difficult to beat the bosses.
XtremeBoy15 May 30, 2013 @ 2:23pm 
Originally posted by Stowenkiller:
I think that adding armor that could help you fight end game bosses easier, because even with hallowed armor it is very difficult to beat the bosses.
Well we already know that there is more armor.
Stranger Baby Makeout May 30, 2013 @ 2:30pm 
Originally posted by XtremeBoy15:
Originally posted by Stowenkiller:
I think that adding armor that could help you fight end game bosses easier, because even with hallowed armor it is very difficult to beat the bosses.
Well we already know that there is more armor.
Yeah. A couple higher tiers of armour. Gonna be sweet.
XtremeBoy15 May 30, 2013 @ 2:31pm 
Originally posted by Gooby:
Originally posted by XtremeBoy15:
Well we already know that there is more armor.
Yeah. A couple higher tiers of armour. Gonna be sweet.
Apparently there is going to be a new type of liquid as well. I hope it's chocolate ;D
Stranger Baby Makeout May 30, 2013 @ 2:37pm 
Originally posted by XtremeBoy15:
Originally posted by Gooby:
Yeah. A couple higher tiers of armour. Gonna be sweet.
Apparently there is going to be a new type of liquid as well. I hope it's chocolate ;D
that sounds amazing!
Showing 1-15 of 2,411 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 12:16pm
Posts: 2,411