Twisted Pixel  [developer] Nov 6, 2013 @ 12:55pm
Ms. Splosion Man Crash/Freeze Fix
Hi all. I know it's been a while since our last update, and we're again VERY sorry for this inconvenience. We've been working diligently to get this issue fixed, and it looks as if we are almost upon a solution. I will update again once the patch is up and running, but until that time we thank you again for your patience and understanding. If you are being directly affected by this issue please contact me at SUPPORT [at] TWISTEDPIXELGAMES [dot] COM so I can provide an accurate list of all those experiencing this issue.
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
MMR Ruiner Nov 7, 2013 @ 2:30am 
Originally posted by twisted_pixel:
Hi all. I know it's been a while since our last update, and we're again VERY sorry for this inconvenience. We've been working diligently to get this issue fixed, and it looks as if we are almost upon a solution. I will update again once the patch is up and running, but until that time we thank you again for your patience and understanding. If you are being directly affected by this issue please contact me at SUPPORT [at] TWISTEDPIXELGAMES [dot] COM so I can provide an accurate list of all those experiencing this issue.


NO STEAMWORKS? PLS GET OFF WITH GFWL!
mixer Nov 16, 2013 @ 5:59am 
It finally works! Only half of the year have passed, huh. Anyway, thank you, Twisted Pixel! :)
1mirg Nov 16, 2013 @ 6:28am 
Someone needs to fix that "not listed as developer" issue with your account, twisted pixel
Kuranosuke Nov 21, 2013 @ 5:39pm 
Regardless of the time it took, it is nice to see a company not ♥♥♥♥ away it's fans via bad porting. Good job and better luck next time!
Twisted Pixel  [developer] Nov 26, 2013 @ 9:18am 
Hey guys, we know some of you have been having issues with Ms. Splosion Man. I didn't mean to go radio silent, but we got super busy and it unfortunately took a while to track down the cause of the problem. We had to get some new hardware at the studio to even reproduce the issue, but we believe we fixed the problem now. If you were having trouble before, please give the game a try now and let me know if it works or if you're still encountering any issues. Despite going quiet there for a bit, we are committed to making sure everyone has fun with the games that we make. Please feel free to reach out to me anytime, even directly at support@twistedpixelgames.com and I promise to respond as soon as I can. Thanks everyone! -Jay
Psymon² Nov 27, 2013 @ 12:49pm 
While you're here, I want to get MsSplosion man, because I really enjoyed splosion man on my bro's 360, but I hear it has GFWL, which I detest and avoid out of principal.
So may I ask if there's any plans to do anything about that?
GrannyGumJob Jan 4 @ 5:55pm 
Could you guys please patch this so it runs on steamworks because GFWL is completely gone
Twisted Pixel  [developer] Jan 6 @ 9:59am 
We are currently working on a fix for the GFWL feature now. We will post updates here, and via our website and Twitter @twisted_pixel. Thanks for your patience. :)
Psymon² Jan 6 @ 10:11am 
WOOT!
GrannyGumJob Jan 7 @ 10:43am 
SWEET!!
theendisoverthere Jan 11 @ 11:12pm 
I would love to play this game again and check out everything I missed when I had my 360. Do you have an ETA on when a fix might arrive?
Kuranosuke Jan 12 @ 8:57am 
Originally posted by theendisoverthere:
I would love to play this game again and check out everything I missed when I had my 360. Do you have an ETA on when a fix might arrive?

A fix has already arrived.
If you are waiting for GFWL to go away, give Twisted a couple of months.
theendisoverthere Jan 12 @ 5:25pm 
Okay, so what do I have to do get the game to work, then? Browsing the steam forums and Google are both failing me.
Kuranosuke Jan 12 @ 6:31pm 
Originally posted by theendisoverthere:
Okay, so what do I have to do get the game to work, then? Browsing the steam forums and Google are both failing me.

Tired of these threads going on and on. #killitwithfire

If the update doesn't fix it, send Twisted an e-mail with the game data or a described error.
Last edited by Kuranosuke; Jan 12 @ 6:32pm
theendisoverthere Jan 12 @ 6:42pm 
Hey, I figured it out and got it working. Thanks, though?
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50