In 2012 we released one of the worst games of all time and almost everyone hated it. But instead of ditching it we supported it. For three years! After 60+ game updates, over 18,000 Steam User Reviews, going from a 35% to a 75% rating and more than 1 million copies sold, we are here to show you that Games can't fail - only Developers can.
(TRAILER) ORION: Prelude - The Best/Worst Game on Steam!
We never set out to make the best game ever, the most technically impressive, or to have top of the line graphics. We wanted to make the most fun game possible that brought in retro-inspired elements from the games that we grew up on and marrying them with more modern mechanics. It was important to us that we make an incredible game for groups of friends to play together and in that regard, we couldn't be more proud!
(TRAILER) ORION: Prelude - Play For Free - Own For $1
We are celebrating this achievement by launching a week-long Steam Free-2-Play Event starting May 4th, 2015. This allows all 125+ Million Steam Users to play the entire game for free during this period. When they love what they see they can own the game for only $1.
Please support developers who support their fans!
ORION: Prelude @ Steam for $1:
( ORION: PRELUDE v3 CHANGELOG )
· Added: New Map: Raupi_II (Survival & Rampage).
· Added: New Map: Outland (Survival & Rampage).
· Added: Remastered Maps: Strike, Raupi, Arid, Plains, Depth, Nanko, Haven, Trine, Eden.
· Added: New Player Spawn System for Survival.
· Added: Remastered Weapon SFX for most weapons.
· Added: Out of bounds mechanic to two new maps.
· Added: New Shops (Barracks/Armory) to two new maps.
· Added: New Rampage game mode (Shop & Generator additions).
· Adjusted: T-Rex/Spino now receive 25% of their missing hp instead of 25% full hp when feeding.
· Adjusted: Switched out Pistols for Longbow in Duel game modes.
· Adjusted: Increased size of bullet projectiles.
· Adjusted: Increased movement speed of Playable Dinosaurs.
· Adjusted: Increased amount of sprint energy for playable rhams and pteras.
· Adjusted: Nerfed enemy bots.
· Adjusted: Increased melee damage towards dinosaurs.
· Fixed: Invisible hand bug when picking up or buying a weapon.
· Fixed: Glowing grass bug at night.
· Fixed: Many achievement issues/errors.
· Fixed: Water rendering bug.
· Removed: Old maps from Rampage support.