Nevercenter has released a big update to our award-winning desktop photo app CameraBag!
For this update we’ve streamlined the interface even more and added several new useful tools. Try the innovative Gamma Curve tool to precisely control brightness levels in a powerful new way. The new Filtered B+W tool lets you interactively dial in the perfect tone balance for your black and white photos.
We’ve also totally redesigned the default filters included with CameraBag, focusing on professional looks that will stand the test of time. User-created filters are now saved in their own section in the Presets tab, and power users can sort their filters into as many different folder groups as they like.
Of course we’ve also fixed several bugs here and there. Mac users will notice improved color profile handling and batch processing functionality.
- Streamlined tabs and updated interface
- Dozens of new, totally redesigned filters
- Several new tools, including the Gamma Curve and Filtered B+W tools
- User presets now saved to their own section in the Presets tab
- Fixed a bug that was causing some filters to display incorrectly
- Fixed batch processing for users who were having trouble
- Color profiles import and export correctly
- Other performance improvements and bug fixes
You can read about all of the new features in the What's New[nevercenter.com]
page on the CameraBag website.