CameraBag 2 > General Discussions > Topic Details
WelshPixie Oct 24, 2012 @ 12:36am
Review and a few photo results :)
I'm a fan of phone apps like Instagram and LittlePhoto, and this is the PC equivalent. I'm new to Nevercenter software so can't comment on previous versions, but this one is heaps fun. It's fast, friendly, simple to use, full of a diverse range of filters and editing tools like saturation, contrast, etc. - and best yet, their website has user-created filters that you can download and easily apply to the package for free. This is a great piece of software for quick and easy photo manipulation and produces great results. Definitely worth the fifteen bucks!

https://welshpixie.jux.com/pixiespad/607297
https://welshpixie.jux.com/pixiespad/606272
https://welshpixie.jux.com/pixiespad/605230
https://welshpixie.jux.com/pixiespad/604729
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
RoyalWelsh Nov 11, 2012 @ 7:31am 
Hey fellow Welshy! :) I agree, it's a suprisingly great program. I've even used it for some of my professional shots. I would defo recommend it.

Great photo's btw WelshPixie, they're really good. :P
WelshPixie Nov 17, 2012 @ 11:54am 
Cheers! ^.^
ixi Nov 18, 2012 @ 10:35am 
Originally posted by WelshPixie:
their website has user-created filters that you can download and easily apply to the package for free.

you talking about their website, about user-created filters. Wich I think it's really good. Have you discover some bugs in those filters ? Because this makes me to buy this software. However, to expanding their range of filters, would be great if they join Steam Workshop for that somehow.

What do you think about that ?
WelshPixie Nov 19, 2012 @ 1:23pm 
It would be far more convenient if they were available on Steam, yup! And no, no bugs so far - they're very easy to install, it tells you where to put them and you just drag-and-drop them in. Very simple.
Almageddon Nov 23, 2012 @ 9:59pm 
+1 for Snorkie!
WelshPixie Nov 24, 2012 @ 6:48am 
Hah :D
muddpuddle Nov 24, 2012 @ 2:17pm 
Anyone able to open images at 50mb or larger? CameraBag2 keeps crashing for larger files sizes...
sevvo Dec 23, 2012 @ 7:59am 
Um, yeah those are all killer--all of the efx were done with CameraBag2?
Originally posted by RoyalWelsh:
Hey fellow Welshy! :) I agree, it's a suprisingly great program. I've even used it for some of my professional shots. I would defo recommend it.

Great photo's btw WelshPixie, they're really good. :P


Originally posted by WelshPixie:
I'm a fan of phone apps like Instagram and LittlePhoto, and this is the PC equivalent. I'm new to Nevercenter software so can't comment on previous versions, but this one is heaps fun. It's fast, friendly, simple to use, full of a diverse range of filters and editing tools like saturation, contrast, etc. - and best yet, their website has user-created filters that you can download and easily apply to the package for free. This is a great piece of software for quick and easy photo manipulation and produces great results. Definitely worth the fifteen bucks!

https://welshpixie.jux.com/pixiespad/607297
https://welshpixie.jux.com/pixiespad/606272
https://welshpixie.jux.com/pixiespad/605230
https://welshpixie.jux.com/pixiespad/604729
WelshPixie Dec 23, 2012 @ 9:34am 
Originally posted by sevvo:
Um, yeah those are all killer--all of the efx were done with CameraBag2?

Yup :) It lets you tweak every single individual effect to your liking.
Mafia.Usuqa Dec 30, 2012 @ 6:04pm 
nice, it is a great software. I like to use it after ive finished with lightroom/ps.
FlamingDeath™ Jan 22, 2013 @ 11:14am 
Requiring javascript to view what is just an image is ridiculous. seriously

With regards to the software, I have it, I think for the price, it is expensive, should be half the price.

Lets face it, it is not exactly corel draw is it

It was a gift, I wouldnt buy it myself
Last edited by FlamingDeath™; Jan 22, 2013 @ 11:15am
WelshPixie Jan 22, 2013 @ 11:19am 
It's not Corel Draw, no. Corel Draw is a complete graphics suite and costs $500. Camera Bag is simple photo editing software that costs $15. If you're going to compare it to something, at least compare it with something appropriate.
FlamingDeath™ Jan 24, 2013 @ 1:00pm 
I just find it tacky, the effects are so cheezy
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50